Author Topic: I'd like to contribute some new skins :D  (Read 2809 times)

dingbatqueen

I'd like to contribute some new skins :D
« on: March 30, 2004, 05:08:49 AM »
Hello!

I'd really love to contribute some new skin designs and was wondering if there was any information for prospective designers on this site. I've been a professional graphics designer for over 26 years and I think it would be alot of fun to create new designs in my 'spare' time. I have never designed a skin before, though - does anyone know where I might get some more information on this? I'd specifically like to submit designs to a company that I truly like, such as avast! It's wonderful that they give home owners this kind of virus protection for free and I'd love to be able to show my appreciation by giving something in return.

If anyone can provide information on this for me, I'd *greatly* appreciate it!!   :D

Thanks in advance!

'ding'   :D

Culpeper

Re:I'd like to contribute some new skins :D
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 05:18:47 AM »
Oh yes! ;D  You need to get with forum member S.Z.Craftec.  He would love trading ideas on this level.  You can see a lot of posts about skins and so forth in the General and Off Topic Forums.

dingbatqueen

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 05:33:50 AM »
Thanks so much for your quick reply!!!  :D

I did a forum search for the keyword 'skins' and read numerous posts but I didn't see any specifically related to how I might create new ones for submission. I'll most certainly take your suggestions to contact S.Z. Thanks again!!

'ding'

shgoh

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 09:31:42 AM »
yes...please do contact sasha...he's the king of skins... ;D