Author Topic: two Licence.dat under one ADNM  (Read 6717 times)

defi_x

two Licence.dat under one ADNM
« on: October 26, 2007, 01:27:46 PM »
Hi!

Here's my situation:

Last year we purchased some Standard Suite Licenses to use with ADNM. After one year in use they expired (that's ok) and we ordered the renewal and some Enterprise Suite Licenses (we need to use avast! with ISA and Exchange). After the payment two License.dat files arived to my mailbox - one containing renewed licenses and one with new licenses. And now the question - how do i use them both with my ADNM? I need my old NetServer/NetClient licenses to be controlled via ADNM as long as my new NetServer/NetClient licenses and ISA/Exchange plugin, but as far as i can see, ADNM Maintanance utility accepts only one License.dat file. What can i do about it?

Forejt

Re: two Licence.dat under one ADNM
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 04:19:11 PM »
You can use just your Enterprise Suite license, as it also covers the Standard Suite license.

defi_x

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 06:42:20 AM »
No, it doesn't.

I mean - if you concern the scope of products, yes, it cactually does, but if ypu concern the amount of licenses of each product - it doesn't. Using the Enterprise file i just throw nearly 40 licenses away - so why the hell did my company paied for them?

Forejt

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 11:41:22 AM »
Please send both your licenses to my email, I'll merge them to one license.

defi_x

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »
The issue was solved - many thanks to avast! Support. As stated above - it is possible to merge a couple of License.dat file into one with a little help from avast! Support.

10x for attention!

DI

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »
Hello,

I've got the same problem :(

DI