Author Topic: pctools firewall plus+spyware doctor+ privacy guard free for 12 months!  (Read 4120 times)

carioca

:D

hi, buddies,

thumbs up for Pctools. they're going bananas, now .they are offering  firewall plus+spyware doctor+ privacy guard free for 12 months.just click the  link “Westpac Banking Corporation - Special Offer” and join pctools. read the thread at the wilders security forum at http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=216773

ps: you should click the link:

"Raymond CC"

they're a good combination with avast antivirus!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:31:13 AM by carioca »

Jeleal

Re: pctools firewall plus+spyware doctor+ privacy guard free for 12 months!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 02:58:26 AM »
This is for Spyware Doctor with Antivirus and I doubt anyone in here will uninstall Avast for it. Plus it is for the banking customers. But you never know. LOL.

carioca

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 03:13:31 AM »
This is for Spyware Doctor with Antivirus and I doubt anyone in here will uninstall Avast for it. Plus it is for the banking customers. But you never know. LOL.

8)
 hi, buddy,
who said to uninstall avast home edition? you might use the firewall, privacy software and antispyware if you desire. I got the free licenses without any trouble. it's upon you. but you may use them as a good combination with avast home. best regards.
 ;)

Jeleal

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 03:59:53 AM »
Hey. I'm pretty certain the license offer is for Spyware Doctor with Antivirus along with the other license offers for the firewall and Privacy Guardian. If it was just for the regular version of SD I would be tempted to give it a try. Correct me if I'm wrong. Take care.

carioca

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 04:06:19 AM »
 :D
you may only deactivate the antivirus and use the pctools spyware doctor as an excelent antyspyware. best regards.

Jeleal

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 04:49:07 AM »
Oh I see. Is this done with a custom install like Avast has, or do you turn off the AV within the GUI after installation?

carioca

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 07:15:28 AM »
 ;D
hi, buddy,
I turn the pctools av off within the gui after the installation only. best regards.