Author Topic: "Not Enough Licenses?"  (Read 6410 times)

KSmyth

"Not Enough Licenses?"
« on: June 13, 2008, 05:29:26 PM »
While testing the Avast! SBS 2003 Suite, I had no issues with the demo and was able to successfully install and manage the netclient on 30 machines without issues; I was able to run scheduled scans, updates, everything I needed.

I purchased licenses when the demo expired, and everything seemed to run fine for a week; now, however, whenever I try to run a scan on one of the managed PCs, the process fails with error 0x7FFF0021, which I have learned from the forums means 'not enough licenses'. I purchased 35 licenses (for 30 machines) to cover possible expansion, and when I look at the license information in the server, it tells me that I have 35 available, however none of those are active on the PCs managed through ADNM.

Am I doing something wrong? Have I accidentally purchased the wrong product?

zton82005

Re: "Not Enough Licenses?"
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 07:41:46 AM »
Too bad.. There might have been a problem with your installation or something else.. Still have no idea though. .Sorry.

KSmyth

Re: "Not Enough Licenses?"
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 04:26:01 PM »
It's been sorted. As it happens, I did manage to buy the wrong product, picking up 35 *server* licenses with none for workstations. A few emails back and forth with Sales set everything right.