Author Topic: HELP! Something just took control of my computer and ITS NOT ME!!  (Read 21533 times)

Offline sasysusie

• Avast Evangelist
Re: HELP! Something just took control of my computer and ITS NOT ME!!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »
It not just the link from Avast... its odd its not all links but there are some that when i try to click on them when my IE page comes up the address line is blacnk and the page is a white blank page.  The programs I downloaded Oldman were ones you said i should have.. they were WinPartol, and i downloaded Malwarwbytes as well.  I have those now. I also still have Atf cleaner still on the computer... should I have those? Im not sure if any of those items would have my computer running so slow.. at times it seems to be ok but then at others it seems to almost freeze up.  Just not sure what is still going on with it.. do you think i am at a point i need to take it in to ahve ot looked at?
You are all so kind and helpful it is very much apprecitaed.. I think this is the greatest site every and have told many about you. Your awsome!
Thank you once again
Susie

Offline sasysusie

• Avast Evangelist
Re: HELP! Something just took control of my computer and ITS NOT ME!!
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 07:57:43 AM »
I kindaq left this all hanging but ever since this last incident im not sure it ever was completly resolved.  Cound there been more the the visus still hiding?? I still and have continued to have issues with not being able to access all sites by clicking on an address.  My computer is running very slow since the last trojan incident. Also I know have 3 seperate java icons down on my too, bar... why would those just appear? If anyone as any suggestion for me please let me know.. i sent this as a reply so you all could see what we had done to this point.
Thank you
Susie