Author Topic: SERIOUS BUSINESS issues, please help!!!  (Read 15959 times)

wyrmrider

Re: SERIOUS BUSINESS issues, please help!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 06:14:59 AM »
With any of these advanced fixes
read the instructions twice
good luck

ps
did you google
BIT39.tmp\

post up some logs (MBAM, etc) if you get back on line
read the stickie and post a Hijack This

ps
analitic-checks.google.com  is adware 
a hosts file will block it
or do you really want to enhance your internet experience :)

InazumaRaijin

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 06:26:23 AM »
Still scanning. Looked up the bit32 thing, and it doesn't look too friendly to be honest. Best thing I could find on it is that it first popped up in Saudi Arabia and has no product information. Sounds like malware, don'tcha think?

InazumaRaijin

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 06:44:38 AM »
I have some epic news. I am posting this on my desktop PC. That program you recommended found the files (they were fake drivers loaded into my computer). Things look like they're running quite well right now, and the analitic-checks.google.com thing didn't even come up. I think it's running fine now, I'm gonna check some things real quick and run another HJT log, but it's really looking good right now!

Final edit: This is officially gg. I have checked my computer over and everything is running fine. Thank you everyone who helped and especially thank you wyrmrider, you were a big help and I greatly appreciate it. As I said last time, I'll come back if I ever have another problem. You guys are amazing, haha!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:51:54 AM by InazumaRaijin »

wyrmrider

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 06:29:46 PM »
go ahead and download, update, and run MBAM free and Rogue Remover Free for a second opinion
run a Kaspersky On line Scan
post ANY hits

run secunia software inspector and get everything up to date
run ccleaner
defrag
set a new restore point

post back and let's talk prevention

ps that .txt file in avast folder was most likely being used by avast- I would think not to worry
any avast insiders know "the rest of the story?"

knightfox69

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2008, 10:39:42 AM »
Had the same problems (fake "computer infected" wallpaper, fake "blue screen of death - reboot" screensaver, analitic-checks.google.com, this virus even screwed up my printer) a few days ago. After about 3 days of research and tries, I found a post that said to download a program, run it, and it would fix it. Sure enough it worked. My computer seems to be back to normal. No problems even after a few reboots. As soon as the first reboot worked, my printer immediately began to print what was locked in the spool.

The file to download is here:
http://www.freedrweb.com/cureit/

The post is here:
http://www.suggestafix.com/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=15&t=30859

Good luck with this.

CEA