Author Topic: where do you live ?  (Read 35584 times)

jerry12

Re: where do you live ?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2008, 12:39:42 AM »
I got married in Mebane NC.
Boy has that town grown.
i have been through their a few times and some parts of NC are growing Mack Trucks is moving its head quarters from Allentown to Greensboro ,NC.do you come to NC much ?
No not any more. My wife and one of my daughters will be there in about 3 weeks to visit her sisters.
It should take Alice about 5 minutes to get her southern drawl back once she and her sisters start gabbing.  :)
so why don't you come to you never know who you might run into ? ;D

rassel

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2008, 10:58:17 AM »
Hai Faizfast6 I'm from Malaysia too!! and also from KL or maybe Selangor, Cheras

jerry12

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2008, 11:48:58 AM »
Hai Faizfast6 I'm from Malaysia too!! and also from KL or maybe Selangor, Cheras
welcome glade to see you here. :)

jerry12

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »
Hi guys, I am very new to this blog of sorts, and I assume that everyone here does indeed use the Avast protection. I am currently using the home edition and am curious about the profess. version. Does anyone use that one? and if so how is it different from the original home version? I gather from some of the comments posted here that it is not OK to post this type of comment here. Why not? I thought that this was a place to get to know everyone and find out about the problems that one might occur during internet use. Anyway, I am glad to be here and hope that if I need answers, this is the place to find them.
Later!!!!  Jerry
welcome to the forum where are you from? most here are running avast but its try to keep this tread to where you are from just start a new tread for your questions OK.

jerry51

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »
I live in Tifton, Ga. about 70 miles from the Fla line. I am not sure what you mean by keeping the same tread. I know that I have to learn a lot before I get it right, but, I am working on it. Thanks, Jerry :)

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
Work in Charlotte, NC and live about 10 miles outside of Lincolnton, NC
yea a local fellow only 5 hours away !!   ;D

And sometimes less than that, I frequently travel to Raleigh to see the Carolina Hurricanes play :D
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

YoKenny

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »
Work in Charlotte, NC and live about 10 miles outside of Lincolnton, NC
yea a local fellow only 5 hours away !!   ;D

And sometimes less than that, I frequently travel to Raleigh to see the Carolina Hurricanes play :D
I was in Raleigh when Hugo rolled through and ruined my vacation to Myrtle Beach that I had planed at the end of my work assignment there:
http://www.csc.noaa.gov/crs/cohab/hurricane/hugo/hugo.htm

Jahn

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
I live in Tifton, Ga. about 70 miles from the Fla line. I am not sure what you mean by keeping the same tread. I know that I have to learn a lot before I get it right, but, I am working on it. Thanks, Jerry :)
Bushnell, FL here, about 150 miles south of the Georgia border. Beautiful country up your way around Tifton. :)

ardvark

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »
I live in Evansville,Indiana USA

Hi...

I've traveled through southern Indiana on the Interstate, very pretty country in your area! :)

To vlk, Igor and the rest of the staff, I would really like to see the flags back! :(

Best Regards...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:50:07 PM by ardvark »

Faizfast6

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »
Looks like I'm not alone here... hehehehe...  ;)

jerry12

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2008, 02:30:18 AM »
what flags are ya"ll talking about i get the feeling that you are talking about flags other than the avatar flags ?  ???

drhayden1

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2008, 02:48:09 AM »
on the top of the forum page Jerry12 where is says Member Map
or click pic below to see ;)

I've traveled through southern Indiana on the Interstate, very pretty country your area!
It is-thanks ardvark ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:53:13 AM by drhayden1 »

rdmaloyjr

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2008, 03:28:28 AM »
What is so special about Tarq57 that he's the only one to show up on the Member Map ???

I placed my pin a few days ago, but I don't show on the Member Map. :'(

mouniernetwork

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2008, 04:04:40 AM »
Right now I live in Tokyo, Japan  :)

Al968

tls

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2008, 04:18:02 AM »
What is so special about Tarq57 that he's the only one to show up on the Member Map ???

I placed my pin a few days ago, but I don't show on the Member Map. :'(

I can see you.  ;D

(edit:  fixed quote error)

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 04:10:34 AM by t l s »