Author Topic: Can't delete skins.  (Read 10042 times)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Can't delete skins.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »
I'm hoping I won't have any real Avast issues (this one was rather trivial), and I don't know enough to answer other posts (and I'm not going to spam 15 useless posts to get to Junior lol), so I guess I can live without an avatar.   :'(
Not all the threads are deep technical... maybe there are others you can participate.
Anyway, you can share other avast experiences, ask for help, and you'll get there...

Enjoy the mounting good k@rma. It does come back to each of us, somehow. Regards,
PS Why is it changing the "a" in "K-a-r-m-a" to the @ sign, at least in my preview? Is that a "filter" word?
Yes, it's a filter... avast forum used to had a karma system four or five years ago... people fight with applauses and negative points... had to be removed by the administrators.
The best things in life are free.

skinless

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 11:17:07 PM »
Yes, it's a filter... avast forum used to had a k@rma system four or five years ago... people fight with applauses and negative points... had to be removed by the administrators.

Tech, thanks for the explanation. And what I said to DavidR about helping so many people goes double for the dedicated tech support people like yourself. Thanks to you and to all of Avast! staff :)

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »
Tech, thanks for the explanation. And what I said to DavidR about helping so many people goes double for the dedicated tech support people like yourself. Thanks to you and to all of Avast! staff :)
Indeed this encourages me. Thanks.
The best things in life are free.