we've released beta version of BART 3.0New features:
- based on Windows PE 2.1 (built from Vista SP1)
- all the drivers included on Vista SP1 are present
- new function "Add device driver", loads non-included driver for mass-storage or network devices from any available location (not just floppy)
- latest scanning engine
- plug&play - USB flash can be inserted while BART is running
- Altap Salamander 2.51Note that with Windows PE 2.1, the requirements have changed:
BART CD can boot on systems that have at least 320 MB RAM, but it is recommended that you run only one application at a time.
Optimum is 512 MB RAM.Download the setup here:http://www2.avast.com/beta/bart_full.exe
File size is 137 807 950 bytes.
You can run this setup as a new installation or update over previous BART 2.0.
New virus database updates will be available for this beta at the same time as release version.License:
Existing users can try this beta with the same license used for BART 2.0
If you don't have the license, you can ask for demo license here:http://www.avast.com/eng/bart-demo-request.php
Any feedback is welcome.