Author Topic: Please help!! I Can Not re-register avast. Windows Vista home edition freezez  (Read 3749 times)

Richard Lejon

When i get prompted to re-register i click the home user choice and the computer freezes. I have to ctrl-alt-delete and stop the process... I really would like to re-register. What can I do??? Please Help!

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Strange... weird... is your computer clean... some malware prevent the access to antivirus sites.
Which browser are you using?
Which was your old antivirus? How did you remove it?
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Go directly to the registration page - Complete the avast! 4 Home Registration form and you will receive an email from register @ avast.com (without the spaces) with your registration key.

There are three options about registering, choose the last one (3) existing user who needs a new registration key, etc. see image.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.4.6112 (build 24.4.9067.762) UI 1.0.803/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
If the link that David gave you fails, go to the SSL page version and register from there: https://secure.avast.com/scripts/register.php?lang=ENG
The best things in life are free.