Author Topic: avast and his flies  (Read 2524 times)

test1111

avast and his flies
« on: October 28, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »
Ok avast is very good commercial and non commercial software. I think avast need better advertisement. Web page isnt nice. For example avast hasnt virus radar. Threatment radar and other labs. Dangerous level and other good think. Very nice page has symantec. Make something new. When will be avast 5? No only program little update.

Offline Bluesman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Amiga Power!
Re: avast and his flies
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »
Welecome to the forum!  :)

Ok avast is very good commercial and non commercial software. I think avast need better advertisement. Web page isnt nice. For example avast hasnt virus radar. Threatment radar and other labs. Dangerous level and other good think. Very nice page has symantec. Make something new.

Well, I prefer that they work with the programs, instead of the website, and in my humble opinon I like the website, it's clean, loading fast, and have nice colours. And I don't think avast would get more customers, just because they have virus radar, and such stuff.

When will be avast 5?

When it's ready! :) Please search the forum, there is some threads about avast 5. It will problably come some time in the first six months next year according to Vlk.
"The blues are the roots, everything else is the fruits" -Willie Dixon

test1111

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »
I think too but avast skin need be better and avast web page too. Avast has protection of viruses Kriptik and Gimmiv.A?

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »
From version 5 there will be no skins.

In the mean time there are more skins than you can shake a stick at, click the get more link, see image.

I have already answered your question about virus names in one of the other posts you made about this.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security