Author Topic: IMPORTANT suggestions for the new avast! 5 or any other version, which is not 4.  (Read 2174 times)

iris_9018

I have several suggestions, most are on the scanner:

1. Possibility of being able to minimize the scanner next to the clock on the toolbar

2. The highest speed in the analysis and better powers of detection, removal and disinfection

3. Possibility of carrying out actions against the virus detected at the end of the scanner. I'll bring the scanner when I'm not home, and when I detect a virus, the scanner stops, until you perform some action against the virus, and the scanner will be resumed, and then I spent 10 hours doing an analysis. I ask option try to carry out any action against the virus detected at the end of the analysis.

4. Fewer false positives

5. Improve everything else

I hope that await the new avast! 5 worth no?

Goodbye and thanks for answering ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Bluesman

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • Amiga Power!
I have several suggestions, most are on the scanner:

1. Possibility of being able to minimize the scanner next to the clock on the toolbar

2. The highest speed in the analysis and better powers of detection, removal and disinfection

3. Possibility of carrying out actions against the virus detected at the end of the scanner. I'll bring the scanner when I'm not home, and when I detect a virus, the scanner stops, until you perform some action against the virus, and the scanner will be resumed, and then I spent 10 hours doing an analysis. I ask option try to carry out any action against the virus detected at the end of the analysis.

4. Fewer false positives

5. Improve everything else

I hope that await the new avast! 5 worth no?

Goodbye and thanks for answering ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Please use the wishlist for...eh...wishes for the upcomming versions :)

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=12640.0
"The blues are the roots, everything else is the fruits" -Willie Dixon