Author Topic: SYMPATHY for our friend Techie101  (Read 13222 times)

S.Z.Craftec

SYMPATHY for our friend Techie101
« on: April 27, 2004, 12:04:20 PM »
I don't know if you girls and guys have heard, but our great friend Techie101 just lost his mom last week... I wanna say few words for him...

Oh I'm sorry man to hear that... I'm really sorry for what happened to your mom. Those things are terrible, and there is no words which can make you feel better my friend... that's is the most painfull thing in this circle of life, but we all are going through those things, sooner or latter...

I just hope you are little better now, you must be better man. We need you here and I'm sure all your friends in your real life needs you too. You are great friend and guy with great computer knowledge. I'm sure your mom would tell you now, to keep your head up and flight through this tough, but still wonderful life... no returns man, you can just go forward, that's the only way my friend... don't worry, you will never forget greatest woman in your life, she will be always somewhere around you... we all are also here for you. So... head up my friend... fight for her, fight for us, fight for yoursef !

Regards my friend !

Sasha
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 12:05:17 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

shgoh

Re:SYMPATHY for our friend Techie101
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 12:17:19 PM »
hi techie...

i can understand how you feel...coz i lost mine 3 months ago...and i share your pain
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 12:19:55 PM by shgoh »

trigger

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 03:03:05 PM »
Hi techie,

All the best... That's all I can say.I lost my father years ago, but I still miss him.

That's life, yeah, like that helps  :'(

Peter

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 03:36:53 PM »
Yes its hard. I lost 2 loved in the same month so I know the pain.
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay

Offline MikeBCda

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 08:14:28 PM »
Sorry to hear, techie, we're all here for you to lean on just like you've been here for us with our computer problems.

Since my introduction to the internet was via head-injury support groups (and I'm still active there), a little help that might seem oddball anywhere else.  ((((Hugs)))) there totally disregard gender, age differences, or even number of people being hugged at once.

All my best, and take care,
Mike
Intel Atom D2700, 2 gig RAM, Win 7 x64 SP1 & IE-11, Firefox 51.0
(default). 320 gig HD, 15Mb DSL, Win firewall, Avast 12.3.2280 free, SpywareBlaster, MBAM Prem., Crypto-Prevent

Steele

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 08:37:19 PM »
Hi Techie101:

I'm very sorry to hear what happened.  :'( I have yet to experience such a loss of a loved one and I'm really scared in even thinking about such a thing.  :'( I hope you have some good friends by your side along with the help of your family to help you get through this.

All my best to you,
Your friend,
Steele

CoJo

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 01:31:32 AM »
hi techie...

i can understand how you feel...coz i lost mine 3 months ago...and i share your pain

(((shgoh)))
I'm sorry for your loss...
and thank you for reaching out to techie!

cojo

CoJo

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2004, 01:32:10 AM »
I don't know if you girls and guys have heard, but our great friend Techie101 just lost his mom last week... I wanna say few words for him...

Oh I'm sorry man to hear that... I'm really sorry for what happened to your mom. Those things are terrible, and there is no words which can make you feel better my friend... that's is the most painfull thing in this circle of life, but we all are going through those things, sooner or latter...

I just hope you are little better now, you must be better man. We need you here and I'm sure all your friends in your real life needs you too. You are great friend and guy with great computer knowledge. I'm sure your mom would tell you now, to keep your head up and flight through this tough, but still wonderful life... no returns man, you can just go forward, that's the only way my friend... don't worry, you will never forget greatest woman in your life, she will be always somewhere around you... we all are also here for you. So... head up my friend... fight for her, fight for us, fight for yoursef !

Regards my friend !

Sasha

well said, my friend...

cojo

CoJo

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2004, 01:35:00 AM »
Hi techie,

All the best... That's all I can say.I lost my father years ago, but I still miss him.

That's life, yeah, like that helps  :'(

Peter

(((Peter)))
I am also sorry for your loss...
and thank you for supporting techie also

cojo

CoJo

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2004, 01:36:31 AM »
techie,
you know what is in my heart...

cojo

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2004, 03:11:26 AM »
Techie, you know my feelings  :'(
The best things in life are free.

Offline phil2

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2004, 07:55:04 AM »
May I add my name to the thoughts already posted.
Regards    Phil
Windows 7 home service pack 1 64-bit
avast! Pro Antivirus     Malwarebytes Pro resident
    Winpatrol Pro

Summoner Yuna

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2004, 01:05:33 PM »
sorry to hear about your loss techie.

Offline MWassef

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2004, 04:52:03 PM »
Sorry for your loss techie.  :'(
MW

CharleyO

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2004, 07:13:35 AM »

Techie - I am sorry to find that you have lost a much loved one. Take care, my friend, and know that we all are here for you!  

~CharleyO~