Author Topic: Avast html:script-inf  (Read 97071 times)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Avast html:script-inf
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2011, 08:23:16 PM »
@DavidR

it was my first post ,so i was not sure about how to post for help...won't do that in future  :)

Not a problem, now that you know ;D
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

freialex

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2013, 08:05:19 PM »
Avast added site dev.shrem.ru in the blacklist and detected html:script-inf virus. I checked various antivirus but only avast detected virus. Why? On this website virus?

REDACTED

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
The site in question is using webstat.net, which we block. Can you get in the contact with the owners and ask them if they're sure about webstat.net credibility and if they have the contact with them?

The scripts of webstat.net are very suspicious, they have no contacts, no about us, no ToS and the email used in domain registration is invalid.

UPDATE: Sent mail to 9 different @webstat.net addresses, all of them returned as non-deliverable. Scripts are three times obfuscated, with the bottom layer having iframe somewhere to China.

I know this is a very old thread but after doing a Google search and finding it with my exact problem, I am going to try and ask once again, for you to check out my problem. I do have a current thread with no response as yet from Avast.
I get the HTML:Script-inf  warning and the web site http://abc7.com/live/23343/ comes up with either a URL:Mal or HTML:Script-inf. I have accessed our local news website for a long time with no issues.
Please advise.
Rejoicingmom

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2014, 03:30:20 PM »
It is a problem with the site and not your computer as I get the same alerts

REDACTED

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2014, 03:44:43 PM »
It is a problem with the site and not your computer as I get the same alerts

Many on the chat forum have no problem though. If it was the website, wouldn't more than just myself be shut down? Did you try the website and got the same info? Could it not be a false positive?