Author Topic: Outpost Lifetime License  (Read 8738 times)

Hard_ROCKER

Re: Outpost Lifetime License
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »
Received my lifetime license and i am absolutely loving the program. Powerful anti-leak and privacy protection, built in ad-block feature, an ip blocklist even, great logs, process activity monitor etc etc .  I especially like the Entertainment Mode, being an occasional gamer this is exactly what i needed. And it runs well on Vista x64. Money well spent i would say ... ;D

BTW i've left the anti-spyware resident protection enabled but i've disabled the initial scan it does at boot. Didn't notice any incompatibilites with avast! or SAS Pro(got another license for that aswell) so far and the resource usage is quite low aswell. I think i'll leave it turned on.  :)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 05:44:07 PM »
I think it was money well spent too, I bought mine several Christmases ago, same sort of deal around the end of the year.

I doubt the anti-spyware would conflict like many other resident anti-spyware applications don't conflict with avast. You could try it on boot and see what the Scanned count in the standard shield is, you never know it might have got a little less noisy at boot.

However, if you have gone for another Resident AS, e.g. SAS pro you wouldn't want another resident AS in the form of Outpost AS module also running as tey are more likely to conflict that with avast.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

timcan

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 12:36:03 AM »
Sorry to revive an old topic, but I'm glad I purchased when I did. Well pleased  with this software  :)  and saved $20 also.