Author Topic: How do I format my computer, FOUND THE PROBLEM  (Read 13087 times)

YoKenny

Re: How do I format my computer, FOUND THE PROBLEM
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 04:09:31 AM »
If they are only 13 then You cannot put an old head on young shoulders and they need to go through The School of Hard Knocks no matter what you tell them but I like to be around to say I Told You So

I love those old clichés:
http://www.westegg.com/cliche

Husk

Re: How do I format my computer, FOUND THE PROBLEM
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 04:50:14 AM »
I agree with kenny  :P I think

I defragged my computer, It has done quite a good job, just need to see if it fixes the problem. I think it has though

tls

Re: How do I format my computer, I cannot find 1 useful guide =Z
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 06:04:52 PM »
You forgot the picture >.< nevermind. That's just a picture of the net

But anyway, I found out the problem. It was avast crashing my comp when it detected something. I gotta find another av  :-\

the hard drive is that circle in c drive properties right? 250gb

Or maybe it was your computer crashing when avast detected something, part of the price of your youthful sense of adventure (what DavidR called your "young persons cavalier attitude to security").  It would probably be a good idea to stay with avast, since your AV is really not the problem and you will get good support here.  That way you can still make mistakes, learn from them and try to avoid making the same mistake twice.  There are plenty of mistakes to make without repeating any of them.  LOL 

It is easier to prevent problems than it is to continually have to fix them, something my daughter has gradually learned.  She is not as young as you are now, but she is still young.  Preventing problems leaves more time for fun, something that might be worth considering.   ;D

Husk

Re: How do I format my computer, I cannot find 1 useful guide =Z
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 06:59:56 AM »
Or maybe it was your computer crashing when avast detected something, part of the price of your youthful sense of adventure (what DavidR called your "young persons cavalier attitude to security").  It would probably be a good idea to stay with avast, since your AV is really not the problem and you will get good support here.  That way you can still make mistakes, learn from them and try to avoid making the same mistake twice.  There are plenty of mistakes to make without repeating any of them.  LOL 

Yeh, But going back to avast means A lot of trouble again. As soon as I turn the comp on. Somethings detected and it freezes
It is easier to prevent problems than it is to continually have to fix them, something my daughter has gradually learned.  She is not as young as you are now, but she is still young.  Preventing problems leaves more time for fun, something that might be worth considering.   ;D

But I need a non avast Antivirus.

Or a format.

Meh, I'm going to format it. I cant handle my computer freezing so much.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:48:24 AM by Husk »