Author Topic: After Trying Avast Pro Edition  (Read 1950 times)

USC GUY

After Trying Avast Pro Edition
« on: March 20, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »
For just under 30 days, I have decided that this is not the virus protection system for me. (Simply not satisfied with product.) I purchased the Avast 4 Pro Edition for $29.96 on March 1st.  Please notify me as to what I need to do to be refunded.  Thank You.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: After Trying Avast Pro Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
You could have used the pro trial version, unrestricted use for '60 days' before parting with any cash.

You will need to contact sales (at) avast (dot) com with details of where and when it was purchased, etc. Though I don't know what the refund policy is (only an avast user) or if you have to get your refund (if available) from where you purchased, but sales should be able to give the information you seek.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: After Trying Avast Pro Edition
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »
Contact the vendor you bought it from as David said. If you are lucky you will get a refund, but I doubt it.
As David also mentioned, you could have used the trial before buying.

Can you please explain why you think it is not for you?