Author Topic: Skin como hacerlo  (Read 4820 times)

rallak

Skin como hacerlo
« on: April 04, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »
Hola amigos,

Me gustaria saber como puedo hacer mi skin para avast,
ya que el predeterminado no me gusta mucho me podrian decir con que pograma enpaquetarlo?

El tuto dice que deveria estar en mis pogramas y no esta.

Me podrian ayudar?

Hello friends,

I wonder how can I make my skin for avast,
as the default I do not like much I could say that pograma enpaquetarlo?

The Institute said that in my deveria and pogramas not.

Can I help?

onlysomeone

Re: Skin como hacerlo
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »
Hi rallak!

I'm sorry, I don't know how to make skins... probably someone else can help you with this, but I have to say that its not long time to wait until the next major Version of Avast (Avast! 5) is going to be pubslished and this version won't be skinnabla any more...
so you have to remember that if you make a new design it only will work for (i don't know exactly) two or three months, because somewhen then the next version is going to come up...  :-\

If you although are going to create a new design I wish you the best of luck to get it work ;)
and probably you can post your results :)

yours
onlysomeone

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »
There is little benefit in doing this as when avast version 5.0 comes in there will be no skins. This is because the third party skinning software will no longer be available.

There are many other skins you can choose to use with avast 4.8, open the Simple User Interface (where you do on-demand scans), right click on the middle of the skin, from the drop down menu, Select Skin, Get more skins link, see images.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

malberto

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 05:26:48 AM »
Hola, primeramente decirte que crear un nuevo skin seria una pérdida de tiempo en estos momentos porque en 3 meses aproximadamente saldra la version 5.0 de avast y no tendra soporte para skins, por lo que si haces una te servira solo para lo que dure la version actual. Pero si puedes descargar otros skins desde http://www.avast.com/esp/skins.html.

Si aun asi quieres hacer tu propia skin, hazla con ActiveSkin, y el empaquetador es el archivo ashSkPck que esta en C:\Archivos de programa\Alwil Software\Avast4. Pero de todos modos no te recomiendo que hagas una propia.

Saludos