Author Topic: Little discrepancy between VPS history page and main page on web site  (Read 3477 times)

farfouille

Hello

On avast web site

Just to tell you that there is a little discrepency between the "Latest Virus Database" on the main page and the "VPS history" page.

main page :
VPS: 0419-1 6.5.2004

VPS History page :
VPS 0420-0, 10.05.2004

It's not so important because I'm sure the avast4 download the latest VPS. It's just that  I feel a little bit nervous after sasser breakthrough (I've lost one day of work at my office, nothing at home, I'm using avast and windows update  ;) )

By the way, a big  thank to the whole team for the great work you do every day.

[edit]
Just finish to post, update avast main page and everything is fine now !!! Avast team rulez !!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 06:27:42 PM by farfouille »

Pavel Baudis

On avast web site

Just to tell you that there is a little discrepency between the "Latest Virus Database" on the main page and the "VPS history" page.

main page :
VPS: 0419-1 6.5.2004

VPS History page :
VPS 0420-0, 10.05.2004

Did you try to reload the main page  ;) ? The info is consistent and generated automatically, so it is there - only sometimes your local cache did not recognize that the content of the page has changed...

Pavel

farfouille

Thank for your reply

If the main page is automatically generated, it's probable my IE cache despite it is disabled....

But enough time lost for pretty nothing and thanks once again for your answer