Author Topic: quick player and windows media  (Read 111110 times)

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0
Re: quick player and windows media
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »
Hi Sharon,
I recommend that you uninstall the Viewpoint player. Some consider it Adware. It is of some privacy concern.
Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viewpoint_Media_Player
http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/viewpointmediaplayer/index.phtml
Wikipedia is a fairly authoritative encyclopedia type site, Kephyr is a fairly well known anti-spyware site.
Did you try getting to the Autoplay tab and modifying the instructions as per my last post? If you need further info on that, or want another way to do it, let us know.
Windows 10,Windows Firewall,Firefox w/Adblock.

sham1313

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 03:09:37 AM »

I did unstall viewpoint like you ask, but I went back and re-red what both of what we wrote each other. I did get this post that you see right under this paragraph, but I did not see a post that mention any thing about a Autoplay tab there is no autoplay tab that I can see. when I click libary to see what there was I saw where you could setup a new autoplay then under that is what I saw on the library menu. but 1st is this.
this is you wrote about autoplay. the only I see about autoplay.
-----------------------------------------
{me because I posted in the wrong thread.     

I am sorry, Sharon, if you thought that was directed to you. I was ill with myself for posting in your thread while I was working on another thread. You see, I had 3 windows open to the avast forum and I mistakenly post info for another window in the window for your thread. Please accept my apology if you were offended.}
-------------------------------------
I did fine this. is this what you were talking about.
select the criteria that you want to change in the auto playlist
the auto playlist is updated automatically each time you open it. then a place that Say's create and auto playlist that includes the following
I should have wrote this just above what I just wrote.
then there a picture of  musical note. beside that is
in my libray then under that it Say's click here to add to your criteria witch has a green + sign in front of it
and also include: click here to add criteria. there is one more.
 apply the following restriction.under that it Say's the same thing under it witch is click here to add criteria.

I don't understand when I was just looking in the unstall or change program to just see all of what was there I did not see no windows media. I was using it a lot when it was working right. shouldn't it be there if it was installed? I do not understand that.

Auto playlist name and in that blank space is untitled autoplaylist

Hi Sharon,
I recommend that you uninstall the Viewpoint player. Some consider it Adware. It is of some privacy concern.
Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viewpoint_Media_Player
http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/viewpointmediaplayer/index.phtml
Wikipedia is a fairly authoritative encyclopedia type site, Kephyr is a fairly well known anti-spyware site.
Did you try getting to the Autoplay tab and modifying the instructions as per my last post? If you need further info on that, or want another way to do it, let us know.
thanks a hole lots Sharon sham1313

I might not be on again till tomorrow morning

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 09:51:43 AM »
What you are listing there, Sharon, is a playlist in one of your media player. Nothing to do with the autoplay I was talking about.

The suggestion I made was regarding (correct me if I've got this wrong) : When you put a disk in your DVD player, the player you want it to play with does not open, or start, or play the movie. In fact, nothing happens.

To get something to happen when you put a disk in the DVD?CD tray, do as I suggested earlier. The attached photos might be easier to follow than listing the steps.
1 -represents the "my computer" icon on the desktop.
2 -once you have opened it, you will get a folder that looks a bit like this. Right click the DVD?CD drive.
3 - from the context menu that appears, click properties.
4 -the following window will appear. select "autoplay".
5 -the "drop down menu" is shown here. You can select what you want Windows to do with any type of media you stick in the tray. Not shown in the picture, behind the drop down menu, are the other programs you might want to use, including Windows Media Player. If you select that for, say, "video files", and click the empty circle beside "actions"(near the top), it will use this program each time you insert a disk.

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 09:52:07 AM »
here's no.5
And an additional one without the drop down menu in the way.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 09:54:34 AM by Tarq57 »

sham1313

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 08:30:32 PM »
       this is way I had to do the 1st part. I had to click  start then computer. then right click at the bottom of the menu. then click on properties. after I click autoplay. your next step was if I was going to use media player all the time mark it and I am so I mark the box. that will start up windows media player every time. my full screen turn black and stayed black  till I click esc and the black screen went to a smaller black screen, witch then I was able to fine the menu to start it to play and it did.
I thank you !!!

I now have another problem that happen. last night before bed avast told me it found a virus  and I click repaired. I thought it did because I saw nothing one way or another after that. I thought it was gone. I used the Superantispyerware and it had one infected file in it so I deleted the adware cookies. then started another avast scan and went to bed.
    This morning I saw     A virus was found there is no reason to panic   though try to follow the given advice. then it ask if you were  connected to a network. if I was to unplug so the infection would not go any  futher I did unplug the connection. I tried repair and the blue box went away and came right back and said there was not enough room. it said recommended move to the chest witch I click move to chest. blue box went away and came right back again.  {I forgot I had it do a boot scan between the 1st time it had 1 infected file an this time now that I  am telling you about.} back to where we are at now I am not sure if I should delete it or do what. I did unplug the connection to the internet because I did not know it it was a network or not. I am plug back in  now so I  send this I will be back later to check for your reply. I hope I told you every thing you need.
 thanks Sharon sham1313
this is what the superantispywer I just ran while I was typing this post on a note pad while the connection was unpluged. now I can copy paste it quickly to send to you. I have not deleted any thing this time. I will leave the blue box there till I her from you.
thanks again Sharon sham1313

Detected Item Description and Information

Listed below is basic information about the detected application/process. This application may not be safe to have on your system.
 Summary :  Adware.Tracking Cookie

Company :  Unknown/Varies

Description :  Tracking cookies are used by many types of sites to determine where you may have surfed, which pages you visited, and what ads you may have been shown.

Cookies are also used to remember logins on certain webpages such as Google, Yahoo and MSN. Cookies can also be used to save user preferences and options so the site can identify you the next time you visit and customize the site to your personal configuration. You may wish to trust those cookies detected by SUPERAntiSpyware if they belong to sites you trust or turn off Cookie scanning in the Preferences of SUPERAntiSpyware.

Cookies by themselves are not harmful as they are simple text files or text representations of data.

Threat Level (1-10) :  1

Processes :   

CLSID List :   

sham1313

Re: quick player and windows media+I have a virus need help
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 12:47:07 AM »
       I hope to here from you soon. after I did the superantispyware after the last scan it found 15 infected files when I click finshed on the spyware it deleted everything and did a reboot. I started another avast scan when I herd it say a virus found I came and click continu . I am on line again to send this and back off till I check mail again. I  hope to have a reply soon to let me know what I need to do.

File name C:/windows/MEMORYDMP
malware name  win32 Bropia BF {wm} malware type virus/worm VPS version
09051.05/01/2009
when I tried to repair or move to chest this came up there is not enough space on disk.    cannot "C:/window/memorydmp"file
Help please or am I suppose to move this question back in the avast forum where I 1st started.
thanks Sharon sham1313

sham1313

Re: quick player and windows media+virus
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 01:35:29 AM »
I thought I would add this sense the scanner got threw doing a full scan
Infected files: 1
Total files: 690569
Total folders: 21729
Total size: 65.8 GB

--------------------------------
Database Version 3876 -

05-04-2009

Adware.Vundo Variant 1

Items Added/Updated
Adware.Vundo/Variant 3

Items Added/Updated
Adware.Vundo/Variant-

WOW 1 Items

Added/Updated
Rootkit.ITGRDEngine 1

Items Added/Updated
Trojan.Agent/Gen-Bankspy

1 Items Added/Updated
Trojan.Agent/Gen-BotNet 1

Items Added/Updated
Trojan.Agent/Gen-

FakeAlert 1 Items

Added/Updated
Trojan.Agent/Gen-

FraudLoad 2 Items

Added/Updated
Trojan.Agent/Gen-Freddy 2

Items Added/Updated
Trojan.Agent/Gen-

RogueDropper 1 Items

Added/Updated
Trojan.Agent/Gen-SDRA 1

Items Added/Updated
Trojan.Unknown Origin 8

Items Added/Updated

Now I am doing another superantispyware if it comes up with some I can send that too. just do not know if I need to do any thing els.
thanks Sharon sham1313

sham1313

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 02:19:37 AM »
      please let me know if I need to ask this question in the avast scanner forum. I did not know where to ask what should I do next because of the virus hitting the computer as your were helpping me with the  windows media and quickplay trouble. witch will work now all I have to do is fine the menu and click play and it does play.  do I need to ask the virus question in the other forum? one important question I have had my older brother interview disk when the virus hit. does that mean that disk is infected now? if so is safe to put back in scan it and try to get rid of the virus.
thanks Sharon sham1313

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 02:49:29 AM »
The memory.dmp file is created at the time of a system crash and depending on settings, contains the contents of memory at the time of the crash. This may or may not have contained malware and in this case certainly can't be repaired. This file is of your to technicians with the experience and tools to analyse the dump file, the older the file is the less use it is anyway as those conditions would be outdated the older the file is.

Since it is the contents of memory, it is also likely to be very large and that is what is stopping it being sent to the chest, as it exceeds the maximum file size to send to the chest. You could increase the Maximum file size to send in the avast Program Settings, Chest.

However this is a redundant file and deletion directly is not a problem, if your system crashed again and there was no memory.dmp file it would be created, if there was one, it would be overwritten.

So there is no downside to deleting this file, rather than have to change the chest settings to allow it to be sent. So my advice is deletion of the file directly.

Oh by the way no need to ask it in the avast 4 home/pro forums, I've just answered it ;D
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 02:55:53 AM »
one important question I have had my older brother interview disk when the virus hit
Sorry, I don't know what this means.
Can you re-word it.

Overall, sounds like your system is fairly compromised. Cookies are nothing much to worry about. Delete and ignore them, usually.
Trojans on the other hand, can be a major pain. And they can be real serious. Like "clean-out-your-online-bank-account" serious.
Would you try updating and running a full scan with MBAM, please.

Do you have, or have you heard of a program called HijackThis?

Do you use this computer for banking and credit card transactions? If so, don't. And it would possibly be a good idea to notify your bank, and get new passwords.

sham1313

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 05:16:15 AM »
       the only thing on the internet is my own and my husband paypal account. witch we have not used in a couple of month. is there any thing that can happen there? do we need to call paypal and alert them to any thing?  my husband on the cell phone pay the phone bill over the phone. does he have any thing to worry about there. he does not do it on the computer. he does it over the celll phone? there is never no banking on the computer at all. just paying for thing like buying some thing on ebay and paying it with paypal. if that not save paypal could that be a big trouble?
thanks for helping

what I ment when I talking about my older brother interview. I had that disk in the computer watching it when the virus 1st apperd. with the disk being in the computer while the virus was going on would the disk be infected with the virus?
if the disk has the virus could I use the disk with out it infected the computer again? also could I scan the disk and make it virus free? I hope I worded better this time.
the 1st two times I did a virus scan I tried the repair and move to chest and I was not going to delete at that time till I herd from you, but when I click finished on the superantispyware it deleted and rebooted 

then I did the avast scanner again it sounded off and said found virus I click continu and it finished the scan. then did the superantispyware and I click finished on the superantispyware it deleted and rebooted a little while ago avast sounded off saying found virus I click continu and when it finishe's this time. I will use the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36 and see if when I scan the nest time if it fines any thing or not. thanks Sharon sham1313

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 05:42:33 AM »
Hi Sharon,  if the virus alert happened after you put the disk in, or it had started playing,it's more likely that the virus was on the disk and transferred to the computer than the other way around.

I probably would not put that disk in the tray again. I don't know if it can be cleaned, sorry. Main thing is to get your computer clean and working well, first, anyway.

Do go ahead and run MBAM. It might find additional stuff. (Update it first.)
I would change the password/s to your paypal account. Maybe not necessary, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

There's someone here who would be quite interested in helping out with looking at a scan report, if you are willing to download and install yet another program. It's called HijackThis, and is a very popular malware diagnostic tool.
Interested?

sham1313

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 07:53:57 AM »
     the 1st virus that was found was before I had the disk in. I have had this disk for 3 years and about this time for the past 3 times I have re watched it. so I know the virus did not start there. there is a certain e-bay pages that it sounded off at one time and that paged look normail at the top but the middle of it had very big letter 2 letter under 2 letter that was over 3"tall. I wrote the seller and told him how the paged look and that my virus scanner went off when his page was downloading on my computer. he later said I could visit his site with out fear of a virus and like a idiot I tried to pull  up his site again and the the scanner went off. I did not report him or his site for being infected and he wrote and told me to quit trying to scare his buyer off. maybe he is the one that started the virus. I deleted every thing he sent me deleted and put a block up to where his home page or ebay page would not be able to download on my computer. I do have another copy of my brother interview but the voice is so low you cannot here him very well. maybe walmart or Walgreen can make me a better copy.
      Yes I have herd of the Hijack. when this computer 1st came home and my husband left it up to be to get it  on the internet and the avg was giving be trouble I do not ever think i got it installed correctly. when I tried writing them for help it always took me from 2 weeks to a month to get a mail back from them and they would not give me an answer or they would make it so tegical I could not figure out how to do what they ask. I paid over 70.00 for that one and I wound up unstalling and putting a free one in witch was much better then the one I paid for. any way I wound up buying a cleaner called recure and they sent the Hijack. I did figure out how to use it but I cannot remember what all happen. I do recall it had some thing to do with IE 7. I do remember at one point unstallling it because I did not know if it was what they told me or not. I did not no as much then about rouge (that spelt wrong) about false negatived all that kind of stuff. I still don't know a lot but slowly I am fineing people that are willing to help and tell me the truth about things and if you say it is a good deal. you can have him send it to my bluelight email. thanks for being there for me. the computer, my husband and I thank you !!!!!

Offline Tarq57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 09:17:59 AM »
We'll get you to download and install the program yourself, and have it scan and create a report, which can be posted here.

-Download TM HijackThis from this site, http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/hijackthis and save it to your desktop.
-Double click the file to install it. By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.  It will also make an entry in the start menu, and create a desktop icon.
-To run the program, double click the desktop icon, then
-Select the button "Do a system scan and save a logfile".

(if you get a message indicating some aspect of the scan couldn't be performed, note the message and post here, please.)

- At the end of the scan, a notepad file will open with the scan report.
-Copy and paste the scan report to your next thread here, please, by itself, with no other text. It may be too large to paste in one post. If that is the case, post half of it in one post, and the other half in a second post.

(if you need to write something, do that in another post, thanks.)
(By the way, I see you thanked me for helping earlier, and you're welcome! We'll see how the rest of it goes.)

sham1313

Re: quick player and windows media logfile HijackThis only
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 07:22:00 PM »
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:09:15 AM, on 5/5/2009
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\TechTracker\VersionTracker Pro\VersionTrackerPro.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashSimpl.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashSimpl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbarUser.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.ebay.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://my.netzero.net/s/search?r=minisearch
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://my.netzero.net/s/search?r=minisearch
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=en_us&c=81&bd=Pavilion&pf=laptop
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://my.netzero.net/s/search?r=minisearch
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://my.netzero.net/s/search?r=minisearch
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 64.136.44.66;64.136.52.66;64.136.52.70;searchap.untd.com;127.0.0.1;localhost;*microsoft.com;*windowsupdate.com;*wustat.windows.com;*.pogo.com;*test-speed.com;liveupdate.symantecliveupdate.com;*symantec.com;*.nai.com;*.networkassociates.com;*.dir.untd.com;cf.netzero.net;qs.netzero.net;*.aolcdn.com;*.quicken.com;<local>;*.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.1.1309.3572\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: AVG Security Toolbar - {A057A204-BACC-4D26-9990-79A187E2698E} - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\AVGTOO~1.DLL (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: MyBlueLight - {25EEFF3E-58EE-4811-95CC-78F922605006} - C:\Program Files\BlueLight Internet\Toolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QPService] "C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Health Check Scheduler] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Antivirus_ProScheduler] C:\Program Files\AntiVirus_Pro\AntiVirus_Pro.exe SCHEDULER
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: VersionTrackerPro.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.mybluelight.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.mybluelight.net
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.netzero.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.netzero.net
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2008.10.10_v5.5.8/FacebookPhotoUploader5.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O18 - Filter: x-sdch - {B1759355-3EEC-4C1E-B0F1-B719FE26E377} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_A8904FB862BD9564.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1c9cb4226c992a0) (gupdate1c9cb4226c992a0) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: HP Health Check Service - Hewlett-Packard - c:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\qwave.dll,-1 (QWAVE) - Unknown owner - (no file)
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 9519 bytes