Author Topic: I'm a registered user and my registration key has expired, I need a new one  (Read 4348 times)

Splenter

I can not get past this window

AT&T Toolbar Possible Fraud WARNING! 

The requested website,
http://74.55.74.78/eng/home-registration.php?PHPSESSID=8d7cbcc77166154ea729932b36fc9511#messages
is referenced using a numeric IP address, which may indicate it is involved in
fraud.

RECOMMENDATION: DO NOT provide sensitive information, such as a password
or credit card number, on this site. Disregard this warning ONLY if you are
absolutely sure the site is authentic.

Click ACCESS THIS TIME to proceed to the website if you believe it is authenic.

Click ALWAYS ACCESS to proceed to the website and not to be redirected to this page
next time this site is detected, if you believe it is authenic.

By selecting ACCESS THIS TIME or ALWAYS ACCESS, you continue at your own risk.
AT&T is not responsible for websites or content accessed through its service.

What would you like to do?

i can not get past this window

Offline scythe944

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
    • My Tech Blog
well, that IP address seems to be associated with an Avast download server, so click "ACCESS THIS TIME" button.
For generic computer (not avast) problems, you can also visit my forum for help: http://www.jacobytech.net/forum

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
This is AT&T being very cautious, too much if you ask me. I also don't know where you came up the IP address link instead of the domain name link, but the IP address is one for avast.com.

Use this link - Complete the avast! 4 Home Registration form and you will receive an email from register @ avast.com (without the spaces) with your registration key.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Splenter

it is after i finish this page avast! 4 Home Registration  i havd the problem and it dose not help to push acept

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Go to the SSL page version and register from there: https://secure.avast.com/scripts/register.php?lang=ENG
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
I don't see any accept on the page link I gave, I see a Register button, is that the one you are on about ?

Did you click one of the options at the top of the page, the third one is appropriate ?
Did you enter all the required fields (see image), email, name, country, conditions and the captcha code (the three letters in the image) ?

What browser are you using ?
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Splenter

Tech your link fixed the problem thank you for the help
and DavidR it was when i hit the register button at the bottom of the page you showed I had the proublem

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Tech your link fixed the problem thank you for the help
You're welcome. If you want to help me, don't thank me, just sign up & use (sign up only is not enough) Mozy to get 2,200 Mb for free remote backup system. Enjoy its safety!
The best things in life are free.