Author Topic: who can tell me why the skin rejzor-sharp can not be used ? thanks!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6542 times)

soulmountain

I  like the rejzor-sharp skin very much ,and  it also can be downloaded,but after downloading ,in may disk ,there is a setupchs software,
and this setup software always make me remove the before avast 4  ,and install another avast 4 !!!! One afternoon i have did  this action for three times !!!! in the end, i have not installed rejzor-sharp skin !!  :-\who can tell me how can to download the skin in the avast  website!!!!!many thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cinchez

U can just download the file and save it^^(maybe in ur own folder^^)

Then open avast! antivirus and click the MENU...select skins and POOF^^

I hope this helps^^

-AnimeLover^^

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
this setup software always make me remove the before avast 4
The skin never asks for uninstall (remove) avast... makes no sense for a skin installation.
Can't you save the skin file and double-click it? Are you downloading it from the official avast site?
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
From the Simple User Interface menu, I selected get more skins and the web page opened in my browser.

I just downloaded it and it is installed, when I click on the download link (firefox) in the avast page, I get a set of options and it shows my Virus scanner as the default, see image1. The download completes and is automatically installed by avast and changes from the previous skin to the one just downloaded and installed, see image2.

So is that how you are downloading it ?
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

soulmountain

U can just download the file and save it^^(maybe in ur own folder^^)

Then open avast! antivirus and click the MENU...select skins and POOF^^

I hope this helps^^

-AnimeLover^^
------------------------------------------------
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!today , using  my office computer , i download the rejzor-sharp again,and i am  successful, very happy !!!!   :).i guess that my notebook pc may  has some error.

soulmountain

this setup software always make me remove the before avast 4
The skin never asks for uninstall (remove) avast... makes no sense for a skin installation.
Can't you save the skin file and double-click it? Are you downloading it from the official avast site?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!today , using  my office computer , i download the rejzor-sharp again,and i am  successful, very happy !!!!   :).i guess that my notebook pc may  has some error.

soulmountain

From the Simple User Interface menu, I selected get more skins and the web page opened in my browser.

I just downloaded it and it is installed, when I click on the download link (firefox) in the avast page, I get a set of options and it shows my Virus scanner as the default, see image1. The download completes and is automatically installed by avast and changes from the previous skin to the one just downloaded and installed, see image2.

So is that how you are downloading it ?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
You're welcome, glad that you managed to get it on at least one computer.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security