Author Topic: avast!监控查到毒之后,假死是怎么回事?(translated in english)  (Read 10121 times)

trapan

如题....

avast!监控查到毒之后,删除病毒操作,假死是怎么回事?能解决吗?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:40:04 AM by trapan »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Well... it should be an English-only forum...
Could you please, go to an automated translation service, copy & paste your text and get, at least, an automated translation of your writings?
Thanks.

http://world.altavista.com/
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html
http://www.freetranslation.com/
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
http://translation2.paralink.com/
The best things in life are free.

Offline !Donovan

• Web Analyst
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
    • The WAR Against Malware
Translation:
If topic….
avast! After monitors Zha Daodu, deletes the viral operation, how plays dead is a matter? Can solve?
Familiarize Yourself! | Educate Yourself! | Beautify Yourself! | Scan Yourself!
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."

dokhell

translate the theme in English: :)
“why when my avast! detected a virus,it dead,no response to my control and exit later?”

Buffalobiian

"If Avast control panel detects a virus and deletes it, how would I know if the virus is faking death?"

Note:

He means how would he know if the virus is actually gone, or if it's hiding elsewhere in the system and evading detection and/or cleansing.

Translated by me.

Offline .: L' arc :.

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Thinking with Portals
He means how would he know if the virus is actually gone

-= Then scan again using Malwarebytes Antimalware or use Trend Micro Hijack This & post your log here..

-=然后扫描 Malwarebytes Antimalware 再次使用或使用后 TrendMicro Hijack This 与您的日志这里..
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 02:58:54 PM by chronoboi001 »
Windows 7 (64-bit) Home Premium SP1
avast! 9 RC1

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Does the scanning freeze? Does it happen always approximately at the same place/folder of the scan?
Do you see a hard disk activity (when it freezes)? Is only the program frozen, or the whole computer (possibly with mouse cursor)?

You can go to the program settings and turn on the creation of the report file (with "OK files" to be included as well in the report). This way, you can find out where the scan really stopped (it's going to be close to the end of the report).

After avast! disappears, check the end of the report file - the "troublesome" file is likely to be close to the end (close in the sense that this particular file will probably not be written in the report, but the previous one will be the last line, so it shouldn't be hard to guess). They would certainly like to have this file - if it really causes problems to avast! - so that they could fix the problem.

The report file created (if you turned it on in program settings) will be (default location) at <avast4>\Data\Report\Simple User Interface.txt

Buffalobiian

Does the scanning freeze? Does it happen always approximately at the same place/folder of the scan?
Do you see a hard disk activity (when it freezes)? Is only the program frozen, or the whole computer (possibly with mouse cursor)?

You can go to the program settings and turn on the creation of the report file (with "OK files" to be included as well in the report). This way, you can find out where the scan really stopped (it's going to be close to the end of the report).

After avast! disappears, check the end of the report file - the "troublesome" file is likely to be close to the end (close in the sense that this particular file will probably not be written in the report, but the previous one will be the last line, so it shouldn't be hard to guess). They would certainly like to have this file - if it really causes problems to avast! - so that they could fix the problem.

The report file created (if you turned it on in program settings) will be (default location) at <avast4>\Data\Report\Simple User Interface.txt

He mentions nothing about freezing. Was this a reply to this thread instead.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
He mentions nothing about freezing. Was this a reply to this thread instead.
Beyond my capacity of cross reference...

Offline Confused Computer User

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • The answer is 42
如题....

avast!监控查到毒之后,删除病毒操作,假死是怎么回事?能解决吗?

Hi all,

Since this is a matter of being lost in translation, I got someone who speaks Chinese to help me out. According to this person, the translation is as follows:

"As title...

avast! after detecting the virus, trying to delete the virus, it freezes. what's wrong with that? and is it possible to fix it?"

Special thanks to K for his translation of this post.
Computer Systems:

Intel Pentium 4 641 / 2GB RAM / Vista Home Basic SP2 / avast! 5.0 Home / SAS Free / MBAM Free / Windows Defender / Windows Firewall / Spyware Blaster/ Secunia PSI / Firefox 3.6 / Opera 10.5

Core2Duo T8300 / 4GB RAM / Vista Home Premium SP2 (32 bit version) / Same Software.

trapan

oh~! :-[
so many people~~        :o

first of all ,my english is weak,thanks everyone~~

my question is that:
if we detected a virus,avast! can display a window:

and then,I choose del

now,we can see

after that,the virus will be delete and the window should disappear.but i find these windows usually no response, and the cpu use or memory use is normaly.(virus can delete)

if i choose close these windows mandatory,the monitor should be lose....

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Better is sending a file to Chest instead of direct deleting it.

I suggest scheduling the Boot Time Scan:

Choose Schedule Boot Time Scan.
Doing so displays a dialog allowing you to schedule virus scanning.
Check Archives, if you want scan all the archives.
Specify whether all the disks or just a specific folder should be scanned.
Select Advanced options for scheduling details.
Select how to automatically process infected files (suggestion: send to Chest)
Choose how to automatically process infected system files (suggestion: ignore/do nothing)
Click the Schedule button to confirm the settings.

John2009

我听见GameSetup.exe可能是病毒,但是我不正确地肯定。 如被建议,做起动扫瞄并且移动你发现对胸口的任何事

(I've heard GameSetup.exe could be a virus but I'm not exactly sure. As suggested, do a boot scan and move anything you find to the chest)

Offline !Donovan

• Web Analyst
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
    • The WAR Against Malware
As suggested, do a boot scan and move anything you find to the chest)
Then any critical system files would get moved to the chest making the computer unusable without a recovery CD. If its any critical files, I suggest you patch them with the original file.
Familiarize Yourself! | Educate Yourself! | Beautify Yourself! | Scan Yourself!
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."

John2009

如果起动扫瞄查出象winsock.dll、Kernel.dll或者重要系统32文件的文件,不要移动他们向胸口,您将必须替换他们,因为他们能跑从孕穗将停止您的计算机。

(If boot scan detects files like Winsock.dll, Kernel.dll, or any other system 32 files, do not move them as your computer requires them to boot up. You will have to replace them.)