Author Topic: my icon of the avast virus recovery database VDRB generator that it disappeared  (Read 7244 times)

Varjao

hello 
somebody knows it informs me my icon of the avast virus recovery database VDRB generator that it disappeared I that is near the icon of the letter the. 

Thankful 
Varjão.

Offline .: L' arc :.

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Thinking with Portals
-= It could have been merged with main avast icon..
Windows 7 (64-bit) Home Premium SP1
avast! 9 RC1

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
For the 'i' icon (VRDB): http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=14356.msg121337#msg121337
Check your avast4.ini file settings. Click 'Settings' in my signature and browse for the VRDB section.
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=1647.msg10271#msg10271
[VRDB]
MergeIcons=0
Disabled=0
ShowTaskbarIcon=1
The best things in life are free.

Offline !Donovan

• Web Analyst
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
    • The WAR Against Malware
Ummmmmm............................. That isn't helping the user plus its way offtopic...

(There might be a buisness thats messing with us)

Did you make sure it wasn't merged into the avast icon? Right click and look for VRDB.
Familiarize Yourself! | Educate Yourself! | Beautify Yourself! | Scan Yourself!
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Don't comment/post, that just brings the topic up to the top of the chronological list. Just report it fro what it is link spamming, against the forum rules.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security