Author Topic: Animated Gif Program  (Read 14267 times)

YoKenny

Re: Animated Gif Program
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 01:14:37 PM »
When you're back Donovansrb10.

I don't want you to think I'm picking on you. But what you are doing, what you are asking breaks all the rules of computer and internet good practice.

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=45940.msg385318#msg385318

This is why there is no help for you on this matter.
I think they are a troll that wants to promote their forum!

Look at the signature which most trolls and spammers use to draw traffic. 

Offline mkis

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »
Trust me last to look.  8)

Not that it matters anyway, we can still post our magic for smooth running even when we trolls have not opened the call.

Put in troll slang, ony luk sam bad, sam lose, sam trol, sam agin, pls.  ;D

Edit - strikethrough - I hope I'm not picking on the little guy, even if he is making a nuisance.
I'm such a big guy I can back down and say that I overstepped the mark last night, Not about the other guy but about me, I should know better. I usual let my good sense guide me and this time I didn't.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:02:58 AM by mkis »
Avast7 Free, MBAM (on demand), MVPS Hosts

Intel DG41TY, Windows 7 Ultimate, IE9, Google Chrome, 4 GB ram, Secunia PSI, ccleaner, Foxit Reader, Faststone Image viewer, MWSnap.

YoKenny

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »
Trust me last to look.  8)

Not that it matters anyway, we can still post our magic for smooth running even when trolls have opened the call.

Put in troll slang, ony luk sam bad, sam lose, sam trol, sam agin, pls.  ;D

Edit - strikethrough - I hope I'm not picking on the little guy, even if he is making a nuisance.
Trolls
A Guide

• What Is A Troll?
• Why do trolls do it?
• Recognizing trolls
• Who is at risk?
• When should you be concerned?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Portrait of a Troll
• Eradication
• Advice for Moderators
• Trolls in Newsgroups

http://www.flayme.com/troll

Flame Worriors Home:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 11:13:01 PM »
Hi posters in this thread,

Something I like to add without feeding the troll in his hacking asprirations, if you use unsafe passwords like that, you can loose a password like that any moment through a brute force dictionary attack, but I know about a lot of users having their insecure passwords out for the taking using known names, number sequences, birthdays, names of children and spouse, favorite soccer clubs. So whenever you use a password then use a combination of minimal 8 random characters and signs that does not rhyme, and don't write them on a sticky under the keyboard. If you wanna remember it use the beginning letters of a poem or the European hymn in latin always minimal 8 characters long that cannot be easily guessed, if the password is compromised and has been changed for another by the brute force installer you are in quite a predicament and between a hard rock and a stone,

polonus
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 11:26:41 PM by polonus »
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!