Author Topic: How to be removed from the forum  (Read 10102 times)

news

Re: How to be removed from the forum
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 03:10:29 PM »
To the administrators or moderators

How do you remove your account from the avast forums, or if it has to be done by a moderator or administrator .  would you please delete me

Cheers

crofty59...remember this. The information you give to someone in a forum should always be thought through by the person seeking help. It's your opinion, and yours only. The individual seeking guidance should in fact look through their options, as in real life, and try to make an informed decision based on their particular needs. Try not to take things personally here, I don't. It's nice that others like yourself spend time to help others in need. I personally appreciate it. 

This is a great forum and I truly hope to see you return, when you're ready.

micky77

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »
He's made his mind up.So drop all the slushy remarks. This is an anti virus forum, not counselling, for the hurt and hard done by.

hlecter

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »
He's made his mind up.So drop all the slushy remarks. This is an anti virus forum, not counselling, for the hurt and hard done by.

What a brave and empathic remark...
He doesn't need conselling but to be threated respectfully.

Regards
HL

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 03:00:53 PM »
crofty59, I hope I had nothing related to your decision...
You were always helpful here, we don't want you to ask for going out.
The best things in life are free.

CharleyO

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 05:47:09 AM »

Hi Crofty -

Leaving is your personal decision and I respect that.

But, I must say that in the past I have also felt like leaving. Instead of leaving, I just spent some time away from the forum.

Some of the remarks in this forum bother me even when they are not directed at me. I doubt that it has been noticed but I haven't here as much in the last 2 weeks and that is why. I get tired of the negativity of some posts and so I take a break.

Try doing that ... take break away from the forum, Crofty, because most of us here would not like loosing you as a member of this forum.

Hard_ROCKER

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 11:13:25 AM »
I agree with Charley, i've left the forum twice in the past(deleted both accounts) and always came back and regretted it afterwards. I wish i would have done like Charley suggests back then but i was too stubborn. Fact is this is a support forum for my av and i need the support and latest info on avast!. This is the right place to get that. Think about what you are doing please.

Hope i wasn't one of the reasons for your decision Crofty ...

Offline OrangeCrate

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »
To the administrators or moderators

How do you remove your account from the avast forums, or if it has to be done by a moderator or administrator .  would you please delete me

Cheers

More than likely, avast! staff are reading these threads, but there's no guarantee. If you want to leave, why not try using the "Report to moderator" link in the lower right hand corner of your post, and make your request there...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 05:03:00 PM by OrangeCrate »

sham1313

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2009, 12:45:30 AM »
I would like to say some thing here. some of my friends here has told me it is hard to understand me. I  make a lot of mistakea and i have little schooling as well as being dis-less-ic. no need to stay mad or get embarrised. i wont check my spelling this time and you well see.  :) ;) :D ;D
Sharon

Ummm I think i understand his feelings...as i experienced that too...
Yeah, I remember that. It was a bit of a vicious and cheap shot, really. Excessive force.

-= Same here.. A lot of people are really annoyed to me thinking that I'm just a trying hard kiddo..

-= Most of the time, I am being embarrassed by being corrected since my reply is pretty unreliable but still, it should have been better since they consider to lend some time to correct me rather than being ignored..  ;D

(+100)

Wow u got ignored! :'(   [irony]^^

Well, if u got ignored, then i got insulted so many times that i cannot even remember the number of times i got insulted by "them" ...

Thats a little better, i guess...

-AnimeLover^^

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2009, 12:59:33 AM »
Hi Sharon,

But because you digest the things, issues set out before you in a different way as the traditionally "trained" person, you can also come up with a unique insight of things at hand. And sometimes this will bring unique solutions, everybody is blessed with his/her/its unique talent(s). So that is why we need all aboard,

pol
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

sham1313

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2009, 01:17:38 AM »
     thank you I love this forum I was just wanting the person that started this post to see what a real neat forum this is.
thanks a lot for your tanlet that does help me.
Sharon

Mr.Agent

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 01:31:26 AM »
But i think if the Administrator need to remove his account. Then all others users that want to be removed i dont think the Administrator got only that to do. The best way is to left alway your acc with a signature like to warn the others players if you want. But if Administrator will do this to all 69298 users of the forum. I think its will take a lot time before he successfuly to remove all that want his account deleted. lol... :D

Mr.Agent

sham1313

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »
what a great reply ;D
Sharon

Hi Crofty -

Leaving is your personal decision and I respect that.

But, I must say that in the past I have also felt like leaving. Instead of leaving, I just spent some time away from the forum.

Some of the remarks in this forum bother me even when they are not directed at me. I doubt that it has been noticed but I haven't here as much in the last 2 weeks and that is why. I get tired of the negativity of some posts and so I take a break.

Try doing that ... take break away from the forum, Crofty, because most of us here would not like loosing you as a member of this forum.

Mr.Agent

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 01:55:21 AM »
And mine ? I think my self my reply is own all over there :)

sham1313

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »
I did not think it would be so hard to  remove your self. i thought if you wanted to join or wanted not to be a member you could un join. i have done that in some other forum i have been in.
Sharon

Mr.Agent

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 02:02:46 AM »
Yes like a delete your self. I know that :) But why exit a so nice forum like Avast!. So we could learn more and be more good at cpu. :)