Author Topic: problem in avast  (Read 4244 times)

abuali_168

problem in avast
« on: July 03, 2009, 05:31:25 PM »
GOOD AFTER NOON
Unfortunately, I speake english no good and mastered the English translation programs
There have been problems with the program after you use the program for the protection of another, and deleted after the installation has become avast close all programs and see Vairusat Consequently, the Format of the computer, and she became avast operating normally yesterday, but it returned the same problem he sees programs such realpear and office it does not Vairusat must be stopped avast work so I can use the computer normally
I hope to find a solution for you and thank you

abuali_168

Re: problem in avast
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 05:53:39 PM »
avast4.8
win xp

Offline mkis

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 06:20:56 PM »
Hi abuali_168

Welcome to the forum

Is your XP up to date?
- that is Service Pack 3 with auto updates.

Are you running any other antivirus, other than avast, on your computer?
- if so take steps to remove other antivirus.
- or ask on forum as to what steps to take to remove other antivirus.

Avast7 Free, MBAM (on demand), MVPS Hosts

Intel DG41TY, Windows 7 Ultimate, IE9, Google Chrome, 4 GB ram, Secunia PSI, ccleaner, Foxit Reader, Faststone Image viewer, MWSnap.

abuali_168

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »
Welcome, my dear
i winxp Service Pack2
But no, only the program only for the protection of avast
The problem is that avast finds Vairusat programs as I can not open any program only after
Thank you for help me

Mr.Agent

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »
You should at least got a Anti Virus,Anti Spyware,2 ways Firewall.

abuali_168

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 06:56:38 PM »
thank you for all

Offline mkis

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 02:10:42 AM »
Hi abuali_168

Do You understand?

هل تفهم ذلك؟ بعد ظهر الخير يا للأسف ، أنا لا أتكلم الانجليزية جيدا ويتقن الانجليزية وبرامج الترجمة. وقد كانت هناك مشاكل مع البرنامج بعد استخدام هذا البرنامج لحماية آخر ، وبعد حذف تركيب avast أصبحت قريبة من جميع البرامج وانظر Vairusat بناء على ذلك ، شكل الكمبيوتر واصبحت تعمل بشكل طبيعي avast أمس ، لكنها وعاد نفس المشكلة انه يرى مثل هذه البرامج من جديد ومكتب Vairusat لا avast يجب أن يتوقف العمل حتى أتمكن من استخدام الكمبيوتر بشكل طبيعي. ويحدوني الأمل في إيجاد حل للكم وشكرا لكم

Intel DG41TY, Windows 7 Ultimate, IE9, Google Chrome, 4 GB ram, Secunia PSI, ccleaner, Foxit Reader, Faststone Image viewer, MWSnap.

abuali_168

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 09:35:36 AM »
Yes, thank you

Offline mkis

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 04:17:07 PM »
منتدى أجوبة أسئلتك. عليك ان تنظر في هذا المنتدى لإجاباتك. شعب آخر له نفس الأسئلة وعليك اتباع النصائح التي تعطى ومحاولة إيجاد طريقة لاصلاح جهاز الكمبيوتر الخاص بك هنا هو أحد السبل التي تساعد -- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

YoKenny

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »
Perhaps you could translate this. 

Having MBAM is not going to protect a Windows system with only SP2 as SP3 has been available for a year and should be installed but if the Windows system is pirated then the malware purveyors look forward to having you propagate their prolific works to their benefit and profit.

Offline mkis

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »
Who am I to refuse --

وربما يمكن ترجمة هذا. وبعد MBAM لن حماية نظام ويندوز مع SP2 فقط SP3 كما كان متاحا لمدة عام ، وينبغي أن يتم تركيب ويندوز ولكن إذا كان النظام المقرصنة ثم البرامج الضارة باثو نتطلع إلى كونك نشر على غزير وتعمل لصالحهم والربح.

Offline mkis

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 01:30:05 AM »
@ YoKenny

I think YoKenny has brought attention to a very important issue here - the problem of what to do when a host computer is running a sub-standard copy of the Windows operating system and is asking for help in bringing that system up to condition of smooth running. It must now be common knowledge that if your OS has been pirated or has not been validated through Genuine Advantage, then you will not be able to update to SP3, nor will you be able to install the ongoing security updates that are instrumental in keeping Windows users ahead of the bent practices of malware perpetrators. As well as, obviously, keeping your system up to speed with new and better technology that is being released on a daily basis by Microsoft and the rest. The fact of the matter is you cannot smoothly run a computer with SP2 unless you want to spend the whole of that computer's life off the internet. Once in the mix of the software that makes up the world wide web, a computer with only SP2 as running state will invariably fail - and this will happen sooner rather than later.

There is much ground that can be covered by attending to this issue. I have barely scratched the surface in this post. So I am starting a new thread to hopefully bring the ssue to the attention of forum contributors, and see what comes of it.

The new thread is found here
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=46582.0

It is titled 'What to do about SP2"