The URL in the above post is not the full url. Here is one: http://social.bidsystem.com/displayAd.aspx?pid=346463&plid=15965&adSize=728x90&bgColor=%23ffffff&textColor=%23000000&linkColor=%230033ff&channel=&appid=57308&fb_sig_in_iframe=1&f
malware name: html:Iframe-inf
We are able to recreate the issue in google chrome and firefox, but not IE. This issue is costing our business roughly $10,000 per day right now as a major publisher of ours has removed our ads until you resolve this issue. Please proceed with white listing our domain asap.
1. Google Chrome version 188.8.131.52
2. No add-ons/toolbars....don't think there are any for my browser yet!
3. I did not get forwarded to another page, because Avast! stopped that from happening... I have attached a screenshot of what I did get, however. Note that at the bottom where there should be an ad it is now blank when this came up; I don't have a way to block ads, and that is the only time I have seen a blank space instead of an ad.
4. I use Avast! version 4.8 Home Edition.
5. 1:51 pm Eastern Daylight Time (US)