Author Topic: Unable to create mirror  (Read 3181 times)

wpn

Unable to create mirror
« on: July 26, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
has anybody here had any trouble creating a new mirror when setting up ADNM?

i have been trying 10 times now to create a mirror and every time at a random moment (right now its at 27% of total downloading, previous attempt it was at 64%) the downloading just stops and waits, then suddenly the next process starts and initialises the incomplete downloads and tells the mirroring was succesful....
in the background are the HTTPD and the MIRROR still running tho, because i cant manually start the mirror then, i have to kill those processes first...

when i check in ADNM to create a new package i get the notification that the package could not be editted because the mirror is not initialised propperly.

in this last attempt (the one with 27% downloaded) i tried the manual update, running mirror.exe from the CLI.
At the moment of typing i just stopped with running the program and that was at 27% of total downloading.

i will run the mirror.exe again right now and i will set the output to a txt file here

edit: there is nothing special in the mirror log file either, so im waiting for the download to crash again

edit: seems the mirror was completed, but the problem with the package unable to edit was still there, do a complete reinstall now to see what will happen
edit: seems to be several problems in the mirror log about corrupted downloads and unexcisting files...

when im at work again i can redirect the downloads from our local AMS server, maybe it will be better then.... but seems the servers on internet arent too happy
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 08:19:58 PM by wpn »