Author Topic: 1-Year License Offer for Online Armor Premium Firewall  (Read 9454 times)

mevcit

1-Year License Offer for Online Armor Premium Firewall
« on: August 11, 2009, 01:47:28 AM »
The offer will continue till August 12, 11:59 pm. You can find the details of the promotion in the link below and get the 1-year license for free following the instructions.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/get-online-armor-firewall-free.htm

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 01:50:29 AM by mevcit »

Offline nmb

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
Re: 1-Year License Offer for Online Armor Premium Firewall
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 05:33:46 AM »
Thank you mevcit

just got it!

Jagacermat

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »
A big thank you to you mevcit.  :)

I am using it now. The GUI and process sound promising.

mevcit

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »
You're welcome mates. I'm really glad to help you use a high-class firewall software for free. Kisses to you all. :-*

Offline Omid Farhang

• Frontend Developer
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • I wish I could write longer personal text!!
    • Homepage
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 08:58:33 PM »
Thank you! I did!
Twitter: OmidFarhangEn - OS: Manjaro KDE

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »
Finally got the 1 year License Offer for Online Armor Premium Firewall

Thank you  ;)
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

drhayden1

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 12:43:41 PM »
SpeedyPC ;D
What's you gonna do when the Avast Firewall comes out ::) ??? ;)
Thanks anyways Mevcit
Will keep using PCTools Firewall Plus until Avast comes out-no reason to change until then 8)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:46:44 PM by drhayden1 »

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 02:12:45 PM »
SpeedyPC ;D
Thanks anyways Mevcit
Will keep using PCTools Firewall Plus until Avast comes out-no reason to change until then 8)

Drhayden1 don't worry ;) I got a FREE! licence and have all the free time in world while waiting for Avast firewall when it comes out, and beside the Avast firewall is not FREE remember :(
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v24.3.6108 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline Confused Computer User

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • The answer is 42
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »
SpeedyPC ;D
Thanks anyways Mevcit

Drhayden1 don't worry ;) I got a FREE! licence and have all the free time in world while waiting for Avast firewall when it comes out, and beside the Avast firewall is not FREE remember :(

So the anti-virus will still be free but the firewall, you'll have to pay. :(
Computer Systems:

Intel Pentium 4 641 / 2GB RAM / Vista Home Basic SP2 / avast! 5.0 Home / SAS Free / MBAM Free / Windows Defender / Windows Firewall / Spyware Blaster/ Secunia PSI / Firefox 3.6 / Opera 10.5

Core2Duo T8300 / 4GB RAM / Vista Home Premium SP2 (32 bit version) / Same Software.

drhayden1

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »
Drhayden1 don't worry
better worry about garfield getting that dam rodent of yours ;D ;)
and i will gladly paid for the avast firewall to support them as i am sure many many of you will do to support avast

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • The answer is 42
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 10:40:43 PM »

Isn't Garfield supposed to be lazy ???... which would imply he would never bother to catch Speedy Gonzales ;D
I like Speedy Gonzales.

and i will gladly paid for the avast firewall to support them as i am sure many many of you will do to support avast
Not every one necessarily shares this opinion. At this point I will probably pay for the pro version and the firewall when I do get it. But I do wish to see how well it runs on vista. I tried 4 firewalls so far and none were right for me (emphasis on me) :(
Computer Systems:

Intel Pentium 4 641 / 2GB RAM / Vista Home Basic SP2 / avast! 5.0 Home / SAS Free / MBAM Free / Windows Defender / Windows Firewall / Spyware Blaster/ Secunia PSI / Firefox 3.6 / Opera 10.5

Core2Duo T8300 / 4GB RAM / Vista Home Premium SP2 (32 bit version) / Same Software.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 12:53:08 AM »
But I do wish to see how well it runs on vista. I tried 4 firewalls so far and none were right for me (emphasis on me) :(
Which ones?
The best things in life are free.

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • The answer is 42
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 02:55:55 AM »
Hi tech,

I used:
Commodo
Jetico
Online armor
ZoneAlarm

I had posts concerning Online armor and Commodo (such as the one below) and nothing for the other two (although same issue as described below occurred).

Ok install with the exception of one thing. I was asked to update two drivers but the publisher was unknown so I denied the operation. Online armor installed and ran, slow at first but after it did the initial scan of which programs do what, it was ok. The one hiccup that i have with it is that for one reason or another my system is set to be discoverable on the network which I don't like. I used Commodo firewall and the same issue occurred. I'll let Online armor launch the new edition and then give users a while to use it. The problem with the network discovery seems to have to do something with Vista more than with the firewall.
The uninstall seemed uneventful and went well. So kudos for that.

Thank you again for your recommendation sded. I will keep Online armor as a possible substitute but only in a few months after most of the bugs have been worked out.
Computer Systems:

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 03:40:47 AM »
I had used Online Armour, Outpost (free) and PCTools with success.
I long time ago I worked with Comodo. But it brought me too much trouble.
I'm with Windows one right now and waiting for avast firewall soon.
The best things in life are free.

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »

Isn't Garfield supposed to be lazy ???... which would imply he would never bother to catch Speedy Gonzales ;D
I like Speedy Gonzales.

That is why I choose this name SpeedyPC here on Avast because Garfield the pussy cat never win against Speedy Gonzales because it to quick for him ;D getting that dam rodent of mind ;D ;D ;D........What the matter pussy cat..........I'm too quick for ya ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 02:55:05 PM by SpeedyPC »