Author Topic: Default Skin  (Read 2675 times)

TrInAdOr

Default Skin
« on: June 07, 2004, 09:11:19 PM »
How can i put the default skin in my avast??  :-\
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 09:11:50 PM by TrInAdOr »

CharleyO

Re:Default Skin
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 09:34:36 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Trinador!    :)  

The default skin is already on the avast! user interface but if you would like more skins, follow the steps below:

First, only skins from the avast! website will work. Go there and find the skin (or skins) you would like. Download them by the instructions on the website.

Next, right click on the avast! ball in the Taskbar and then click on Start avast! Anti-virus. You should be able to install the skin you want from the avast! control panel by clicking on Menu at the top left. Then, click on Select Skin.

I hope this helps you.    :)  

By the way, you can also use the Search feature of this site to find more information on skins.    ;)  

« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 09:37:36 PM by CharleyO »

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 01:14:03 PM »
First of all, by asking this "How can i put the default skin in my avast??" I think TrInAdOr meant default Windows skin that he currently uses... Well, that's not possible at the moment... however, it's not possible in avast! Home Edition, but if you buy Pro version you can have that feature too...  ;)

Second thing, CharleyO... he doesn't have to go and download skins and then recall them from Select Skin option in avast!

As soon as he clicks on particular skin in avast! skins download section, skin will be downloaded and auto-installed on his system. His copy of avast! will wear that skin automaticaly without any need for browsing his personal skin directory...

Hope these helps a bit...

^i^ S.Z.C ::..
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 01:14:40 PM by S.Z.Craftec »

CharleyO

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 05:02:54 AM »

Craftec - Thanks for the clearification. I guess I mis-understood what Trinador was asking.

Sorry, I suppose that I meant that if he wanted to change skins, that was how to do it. I didn't write it correctly.    :(  

Thanks again for the corrections!    :)  

S.Z.Craftec

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 12:26:55 PM »
No problem my frined, no need to apologize...  ;D We are here to help each other...