Author Topic: Displaying Versions  (Read 6906 times)

gprzybyl

Displaying Versions
« on: June 11, 2004, 10:01:45 PM »
   Looking at the adnm display for the server running adnm I notice that it doesn't report the correct version of the VPS.  Then if you go into Help About Avast from the adnm help menu it says it can not obtain the information.  If you do a right click on the avast icon and do About Avast it displays the correct info.  I'm attaching a gif with the displays, the node cy15711 is the adnm server.

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Re:Displaying Versions
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 10:12:59 PM »
Uhm... I'm not sure what you mean... ???

That in the Computer Catalog, the VPS version of the AMS itself (provided there's an avast netclient installed on the AMS) is not correct?

The about box in the console doesn't show VPS info, yeah, we know about that, that's simply because it's the standard avast About box but the console doesn't have any VPS really. We'll change the about box to be more informative.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

gprzybyl

Re:Displaying Versions
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 06:03:20 PM »
Uhm... I'm not sure what you mean... ???

That in the Computer Catalog, the VPS version of the AMS itself (provided there's an avast netclient installed on the AMS) is not correct?

Yes that is exactly what I mean.  It didn't update itself over the weekend either and doing refreshes or moving it to different categories in the Computer Catalog doesn't update it either.