Author Topic: To Vlk to check  (Read 10628 times)

cousindave

Re:To Vlk to check
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2004, 09:37:19 PM »
Actually it seems to be problematic only on a minority of computers so we're not removing anything...
I don't know,there's been quite a few threads started in this forum about this subject.
I saw it posted in the Verizon Newsgroups also.
It may be a "minority of computers",but it sounds like a large minority. ;D
Keep in mind a lot of folks might not have gotten the program updates yet and even if they have,they may not have run scans.
By the way, I'm one of the minority.

Gillie2tat

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2004, 10:33:51 PM »
I'd agree with that.  I run a forum elsewhere for an e-zine I run and I'd say that 99% of my readers don't e-mail or post in the forum to let you know if there's a problem, those posting here will probably be in the very small minority.  And comparatively few people know enough to be able to report a computer problem accurately to the right people and work out what's causing it, they'll probably just give up or think their computer's got a virus.

chadz1

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2004, 10:40:22 PM »
i agree cause this is the first time ive ever used a forum and im using it now so this slow scanning problem can b fixed.

Tipton

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2004, 11:42:08 PM »
Actually it seems to be problematic only on a minority of computers so we're not removing anything...

I have the "AsPack" problem as well on two home PC's running the latest 4.1.412 build.

Douglas

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.