Author Topic: To Avast  (Read 2413 times)

Offline -Genesis-

To Avast
« on: December 03, 2009, 10:33:12 AM »
I hope this would not happened again. It mess up all our 14 computer here. It completely stop our business for 2 hours because of this issue about Win32:Delf-MZG as false possitive after the update earlier VPS 091203-0.

I have no choice but to un-install all my avast to continue our business. And install other anti virus.

Actually before its been confirmed as false alarm.. i already know that the avast antivirus itself has the prob but i cant disable it because i don't want to run our computer with no protection.

For a year i always defended your software. I even have debate with my brother-in-law that we should choose avast but what happened today im very ashamed :-\

This is the worst ive even encounter as a False Alarm. Detecting many software as viruses.

I know most other people has a big problem compare to me.

Luckily it happened a was there.

This is painful if no knowledge encounter this issue and im sure many reformat their system, deleting the detected and un-install the detected software with false alarm without knowing the problem.

Sadly only one left for avast here and its only my personal computer.

The other 14 i already change because of our business to continue earlier.

I do hope this will never ever happened again.

V.5 is nearly coming!

I always have a trust in your software.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:37:10 AM by chubalz »
Windows 11 Pro / Windows Defender/
Ryzen 5 1600/ Aorus Gtx 1080Ti Xtreme/ Gskill Trident Z RGB 3000/ Samsung Evo 250GB/ Western Digital Black 1 TB

Offline Cahya Legawa

• Oh, here we are again.
    • Website
Re: To Avast
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:46:41 AM »
I have the same problem, but it was solved just as said here: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=51647
Avast Security Premium - Windows 10, Android, iPadOS. | Avast One Free - Windows 11

Offline -Genesis-

Re: To Avast
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 10:52:11 AM »
Yeah i know its already been solve.

The VPS - 091203-1 is the fix to the problem.

But 2-4 hours making false alarm is a big matter for the business.
Windows 11 Pro / Windows Defender/
Ryzen 5 1600/ Aorus Gtx 1080Ti Xtreme/ Gskill Trident Z RGB 3000/ Samsung Evo 250GB/ Western Digital Black 1 TB