Author Topic: if I Like had a Virus and logged in into this account Then Formatted my PC...  (Read 2109 times)

Scan

I had a trojan i logged into many Web sites but i never stored any downloads or attachments and i also logged into many online games With a save file that save File no longer exists on my computer.

Could I Rehave this Trojan some how?
I mean for example i had a Trojan and Entered this avast forum account and Then I formatted my computer and Relogged in , Could this cause the Trojan to come back any how?

Scan

Bump.

the main question 'if i log in into my account (E.G Email) then Log out while i am having a Trojan then format my computer and Re-Enter my Email could i get infected again? and i have no Thing but messages from Friends for example'

Ty.

Scan

-Deleted post nvm about the deleted post srry-

Mikos

Bump.

the main question 'if i log in into my account (E.G Email) then Log out while i am having a Trojan then format my computer and Re-Enter my Email could i get infected again? and i have no Thing but messages from Friends for example'

Ty.

It depends. If you used a clean OS installer then chances are your PC is clean. However, if the source of the Trojan is from one of the attachments in your email, then opening the attachment will get you infected again. I suggest you don't do anything on the web till you get your PC some form of protection.

Mikos