Author Topic: Slow response  (Read 3425 times)

waleed101

Slow response
« on: December 07, 2009, 01:40:27 PM »
I suspect in a file in my laptop avast didnot catch it then I send it to virus total wepsite and this is the result :
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/633e58442a7d4afa7b95b127eccbdfe5589b4ddb836023c77fa9bdb6e4c0640b-1260189432
after that I put the virus in virus chest and Email it to avast by the button in the chest 3 days ago until now avast didnot response and didnot cath the virus

sorry my English is bad

ardvark

Re: Slow response
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 09:52:38 AM »
Hi...

Try contacting Alwil again using the second e-mail address that includes the word "virus." Although I can't guarantee that you will receive one, request a reply to your message. :)

May God bless you :)

Offline Yanto.Chiang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • Soli Deo Gloria
    • PT Garuda Sinatriya Globalindo
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 09:55:38 AM »
Hi waleed,

Whether your country have an avast antivirus distribution partner as ALWIL representative?
If have, please sent to them and give a valid information.

Normally ALWIL have a priority in give the support to the partners and customers.

Yanto Chiang | IT Security Consultants | AVAST Premium Security | GarudaSinatriya

icr

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »
I am happy with their response whatever undetected zero day malware I have submitted to them they had make sure they were to its database. ;D

waleed101

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »
Hi...

Try contacting Alwil again using the second e-mail address that includes the word "virus." Although I can't guarantee that you will receive one, request a reply to your message. :)

May God bless you :)

thank you my friend I send the virus and the zip file password to virus@avast.com as you say

Hi waleed,

Whether your country have an avast antivirus distribution partner as ALWIL representative?
If have, please sent to them and give a valid information.

Normally ALWIL have a priority in give the support to the partners and customers.

unfortunately avast have not distribution partner in Sudan.
Thank you.

I am happy with their response whatever undetected zero day malware I have submitted to them they had make sure they were to its database. ;D
I hope me too be happy after avast response to my E-mail. any way I am happy because Iam one of avastian people and avast give me full function antivirus in free

ardvark

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »
thank you my friend I send the virus and the zip file password to virus@avast.com as you say

Hi...

You're very welcome, glad I could help. :)

God bless :)