My PC has been infected with siszyd32.exe and some trojans and malware. Some passwords are stolen.
These are the scans I did and the items found.
Scanned with Malwarebytes AntiMalware
Vendor> Trojan.Agent Items> siszyd32.exe
Vendor> Malware.Trace Items> avdm.dat
Scanned with SuperAntiSpyware
Trojan.Agent/Gen Files> C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\~TMCA.TMP
Trojan.Agent/Gen-Nullo[Short] Files> C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE...............
Scanned with AVG
File>C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (5060);\memory_00400000 Infection> Trojan horse PSW.Agent.AAJK
File>C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (5060) Infection> Trojan horse PSW.Agent.AAJK
I decide to reformat the PC to remove all malware.
1) Does reformating the C drive (windows) kill all virus/trojans/rootkits?
2) My PC has 3 hard disks, Hard disk 1 is formatted into 3 partitions, 1st partition is C: is where windows is installed, the 2nd and 3rd partition contains data files (pdf, doc, excel, music...). The 2nd and 3rd hard disk contain data files.
I will format the C: and reinstall windows only, is it enough to kill all viruses/trojans?
Will trojans hide inside data partitions or somewhere else besides the C:?
3) Does anyone know what other data might be stolen?
4) Can the trojan steal passwords that I have typed into the browser before my PC is infected? Or the trojan can only steal the passwords that I have typed after my PC is infected?
5) When I am offline (modem is off), does the rootkit/virus still works, capturing passwords and keystrokes. After that when I am online, it will start to send data (captured during offline) to the hacker?
I appreciate all help and suggestions. Thanks in advance.