Those warnings are from the rogue that has infected you. If possible close the warning window with the X.
If you post the logs from these 2 scan tools I would be more than happy to have a look.Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while the scan is being performed. Do not use your computer for anything else during the scan.
Download GMER Rootkit Scanner
- Extract the contents of the zipped file to desktop.
- Double click GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent .
- If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.
Click the image to enlarge it
- In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
- Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
- Show All (don't miss this one)
- Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
- Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
- Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and post it in your next reply.
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries NEXT
to your desktop.
- Double click on OTL.exe to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output
- Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
- In the window under Custom Scans/fixes, copy and paste the following bold text
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt
. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy)
the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in or attach them.
Please post back with