Author Topic: i need help  (Read 4649 times)

jks7

i need help
« on: January 04, 2010, 07:30:16 AM »
first i don't know were to put this post

but for i real help i need is

i went i buy avast for my mac "becuse there is not a free one" and i got a  licence key for like a PC and i need a licences for a mac i tyred emailing them 2x and i don't know what to do so can you help me? becuse i don't what to have to buy it again

Offline Cahya Legawa

• Oh, here we are again.
    • Website
Re: i need help
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 08:24:44 PM »

i went i buy avast for my mac "becuse there is not a free one" and i got a  licence key for like a PC and i need a licences for a mac i tyred emailing them 2x and i don't know what to do so can you help me? becuse i don't what to have to buy it again

I don't know how to solved in OS Mac, but you should make clear that:

1. You install the newest version;
2. You buy the genuine license; (Btw, where did you bought the license? They should be able to help if any problem occurred).
3. Paste the code as it is on the license textarea.

I have no problem with license on Windows since I bought them few months ago.
Avast Security Premium - Windows 10, Android, iPadOS. | Avast One Free - Windows 11

Offline zilog

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
  • or #f0; daa; add a,#a0; adc a,#40
Re: i need help
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 08:27:35 PM »

Hallo, Mac version contains built-in 60days trial mode - no need to buy license blindly. Later, you can get full license on our site (purchase, desktop, mac ... in the menu, ...).

regards,
pc
May's Law: Software efficiency halves every 18 months, compensating Moore's Law. (David May, INMOS)