Author Topic: help me  (Read 2029 times)

slovak471

help me
« on: January 05, 2010, 06:23:53 PM »
Today I ordered, for a great price , Avast Professional (with discount 25% and the order has been made out. I got an email with your order in a pdf  file. In an email report contains IBAN, SWIFT and similar things for making payment. I want to ask. The order has been made out for a company. I hope when you receive a payment, the invoice will be sent automatically back with the license number. The invoice is really important for me. I was surprised that the money had to be sent abroad and not to a Slovak bank. I hope you will send the invoice with the license number. I have one more question.
There is a specification of order in the pdf file; total net of VAT and final amount. For some reason, tax was NOT included. I have just noticed it when I tried to make the order again but only to test if there is a tax; and it makes EUR 7.39 tax and final sum is 46.31 EUR. Of course, I did not confirm the order. The form was completed the same but only with a “test ordering” the tax was included.  I do not know whether it is okay. I used the system for the first time. I hope that the order will be okay.  I just cannot explain that problem with a tax. Thank you for the answer.

Please respond me in Slovak language please or PM thanks.
I tried to make a call Alwil company which is located in the czech republic but there was no answer, just phone machine. I need talking about that in Slovak or Czech language speaking.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:31:10 PM by slovak471 »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: help me
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »
You can also send an email to sales@avast.com and explain in Czech what is happening ;)
The best things in life are free.

slovak471

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 07:37:11 PM »
I sent info@avast.com and support@avast.com in Slovak language NOT English
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 07:38:51 PM by slovak471 »

slovak471

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 07:37:38 PM »
I sent info@avast.com and support@avast.com in Slovak language NOT English
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 07:40:02 PM by slovak471 »