Author Topic: ADNM Demo License  (Read 8356 times)

VolatileC5z

ADNM Demo License
« on: November 03, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »
Hey Folks,

I am looking into Avast for an enterprise solution and have not been able to test the Distributed Network Manager because of a license issue. It appears that the license file did not include ADNM in it which is strange considering that in the new release notes it says it fixes that very issue.. I have sent multiple emails to sales/support and received no response. Would someone be kind enough to provide me with a demo license file?

Thanks in advance,
Ben.

Forejt

Re: ADNM Demo License
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:47:31 AM »
Hi,
ADNM doesn't have saparete license, demo contains 1 Server Edition and 300 Network Client. If it wasn't generated correctly, please send me screenshot of License manager in setup, after you pressed Demo button.
Here you can download correct demo license valid for 2 months, insert it in License manager dialog:
http://public.avast.com/~forejt/adnm_demo/license.dat

manojok

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 02:08:08 AM »
Hi Forejt
I've similar issue as I purchased 50 Professional license but unable to install the ADNM with the professional license received. The resend license option on the site also does not seem to be working for me. With tech support no reply.
Pls help
Thanks in advance.

Kirk1978

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 03:49:40 PM »
Hi,
ADNM doesn't have saparete license, demo contains 1 Server Edition and 300 Network Client. If it wasn't generated correctly, please send me screenshot of License manager in setup, after you pressed Demo button.
Here you can download correct demo license valid for 2 months, insert it in License manager dialog:
http://public.avast.com/~forejt/adnm_demo/license.dat

Sorry for dragging up a really old post but would it be possible to get an updated version of this license file please.  I'm having the same problem trying to test the ADNM on a Demo license.

Thanks.

Kirk.

Kirk1978

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 12:06:56 PM »
I figured it out.  Sorry again.