Author Topic: File Scan: Off Escanear archivos: Desactivado  (Read 4630 times)

donsimon

File Scan: Off Escanear archivos: Desactivado
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »
Good, I have a problem with Avast. Turns out I'm trying to scan my computer, but I've noticed that when I give to start scanning (the triangle of the sign "Play"), puts me in the second line "Scan files: Off". What does that mean? What will not scan the files? I do see that you scan the files on my computer so I of "Off" do not quite understand. I have other computers with Avast and all places "Scan archives: On", except this, which is the most use. What is that? What is the difference goes On and Off? And most importantly, how do I like jogging? Because the truth, if you know how it got deactivated. I've looked all settings of Avast and I have not managed to fix it, and as the assistance and the Avast forum are in English, there is no way aclarse. I would appreciate an early reply. The computer is very slow and some days I have passed anti-spyware program "Spybot - Search & Destroy" and I detected several viruses  Thanks in advance.

Buenas, tengo un problema con el Avast. Resulta que estoy intentando escanear mi ordenador, pero me he dado cuenta que cuando le doy a comenzar a escanear (al triangulito del signo "Play"), me pone en la segunda línea "Escanear archivos: Desactivado". ¿Éso qué quiere decir? ¿Que no va a escanear los archivos? Yo sí veo que escanee los archivos de mi ordenador así que lo de "Desactivado" no lo entiendo bien. Tengo otros ordenadores con Avast y en todos pone "Escanear archivos: Activado", excepto en este, que es el que más utilizo. ¿A qué se debe? ¿Qué diferencia hay entra Activado y Desactivado? Y lo más importante, ¿cómo lo pongo como Activado? Porque la verdad, no sé si cómo se puso desactivo. He mirado todas las opciones de configuración del Avast y no he conseguido solucionarlo, y como las ayudas y el foro de Avast están en inglés, no hay forma de aclarse. Les agradecería una pronta contestación. El ordenador lleva unos días muy lento y le he pasado el programa antiespías "Spybot - Search & Destroy" y me ha detectado varios virus  Gracias por anticipado.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:03:01 PM by donsimon »

donsimon

Re: File Scan: Off Escanear archivos: Desactivado
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 01:04:09 PM »
Also my concern is that when I give Ctrl + Alt + Delete and I get the Windows Task Manager, click on the Processes tab and see that for a couple of days there are 2 active processes, which makes iexplorer.exe , which I think is when I open Internet Explorer. But I get without having the Internet Explorer open, that is, it is very rare. Then, click on iexplorer.exe and then click End Process and then repeat the same with the other iexplorer.exe which I appear, and after 4 or 5 seconds, I will again appear in the Task Manager Windows 2 active processes put iexplorer.exe. That is, they open themselves. That's why I'm passing the virus to see if you have a virus, but of course, puts Scan archives: Off and that makes me think that not scan anything. You tell me. Greetings.

También mi preocupación viene en que cuando le doy a Ctrl+Alt+Supr y me sale el Administrador de tareas de Windows, pincho en la pestaña de Procesos y veo que desde hace un par de días hay 2 procesos activos, que pone iexplorer.exe, que creo que es cuando tengo el Internet Explorer abierto. Pero me sale sin tener el Internet Explorer abierto, o sea, que es muy raro. Entonces, pincho en iexplorer.exe y luego en Terminar proceso y luego repito la misma operación con el otro iexplorer.exe que me aparece, y a las 4 o 5 segundos, otra vez me aparece en el Administrador de tareas de Windows 2 procesos activos que pone iexplorer.exe. O sea, se abren solos. Por éso le estoy pasando el antivirus, para ver si tiene un virus, pero claro, pone Escanear archivos: Desactivado y éso me hace pensar que no escanea nada. Ya me dirán. Saludos.