Author Topic: HELP  (Read 3061 times)

REDACTED

HELP
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:27:38 AM »
Okay, I'm quickly losing patience.

I have been using Avast for my primary laptop and have been pleased with the service so I ordered it for my second laptop.  The down load was sent, along with the URL to find the key code to unlock the file.  However, I was unable to access it on my new laptop, so I tried on my old laptop and thought I could just copy it over, but that wasn't the case.  Instead my laptop that already has Avast took the new license and updated it needlessly and my new laptop is left without protection.

Trying to get some realtime support was impossible, and since I'm currently in a foreign country it's particularly difficult to get this resolved.

I need some help in getting the software that I paid for entered into my new laptop, and seem to be at a dead end.  I'm certainly not going to pay for the software again.   So here I am, without any help, and a redundant software load in my old laptop.

I'd really like some help here.  I'm also sorely disappointed with the support of this product.

-dennis

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0