Author Topic: Could somebody help me please!  (Read 3097 times)

kirkcaldy lass

Could somebody help me please!
« on: February 04, 2010, 01:50:21 PM »
Hiya,

I had Avast installed on my pc until the beginning of january when unfortunatly the damn thing died! Alot of things were wiped off including avast so what im wondering is.....i still have the email with the reg key, can i use that again to reinstall avast?
The only thing is i used that reg key for 4.8 and from what i can see theres a new version released 5.0. Also one more thing i have AVG installed, do i need to uninstall that first before i put avast back on?
Alot of folk rave about AVG but i miss Avast and my supa anti spyware! Or is there a better anti spyware?
Thanks

sded

Re: Could somebody help me please!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 02:27:02 PM »
Is the reg key for the free version?  If so, the new registration procedure does it online from the program, so you can just re-register over the internet.  You should remove AVG normally with add/remove programs, then reboot and use the AVG cleaner at http://www.avg.com/us-en/download-tools to be sure things are really cleaned out.  Then install Avast! 5 normally.  If you have the Pro version, you can download and install that as a trial.  Then under "subscription" there is a button for converting v4 licenses to v5 licenses.  Welcome back.  :)

Offline Shiw Liang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster

gia

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 01:07:54 PM »
Óâàæàåìûå Ãîñïîäà!
Ïîìîãèòå ïðîáèòüñÿ íà info@avast.com èëè webadmin@avast.com Îòïðàâèë èì 3 ïèñüìà - îòâåòà íåò!
Ôîðóì - íå äàåò ñîçäàâàòü òåìó! Ïðîøó Âàñ ïåðåøëèòå ñîîáùåíèå ïî àäðåñàì info@avast.com è webadmin@avast.com

Äîáðûé äåíü, Ãîñïîäà!
27.11. 2009 ãîäó êóïèë ëèöåíçèþ Avast 4.8 Profesional, ïîñëå âèðóñíîé àòàêè
âûíóæåí áûë ïåðåóñòàíîâèòü Windows XP, òàê êàê àíòèâèðóñ íå ñðàáîòàë.
Êëþ÷ àêòèâàöèè áûë óòåðÿí. Ïðè ïîïûòêè çàéòè íà ñàéò è âîñòàíîâèòü ïàðîëü,
ìàøèíà ïèøåò, ÷òî òàêîãî ëîãèíà è ïàðîëÿ íå ñóùåñòâóåò?. Ïðîøó Âàñ ïîìî÷ü ñ
âîñòàíîâëåíèå êëþ÷à àêòèâàöèè.
Îïëàòó ïðîèçâîäèë ïî êàðòå VISA 4276 **** **** ** 20, êëþ÷ ïîëó÷èë íà Ýëåêòðîííóþ ïî÷òó
gia@rikt.ru

kirkcaldy lass

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 03:38:04 PM »
Thankyou guys for replying, ive reinstalled it and put in a new reg key!
Wow everything about it has changed, its looking good ;D
Im glad to be back...home sweet home lol