Author Topic: Trial key never expires...still 30 days left  (Read 7009 times)

Ricard

Trial key never expires...still 30 days left
« on: January 25, 2010, 07:43:05 PM »
Hi!
I´m using the Avast5 Pro-Trial for four days now. But Avast still shows that the license key will expire in 30 days.

Although  I don´t have any special problems with this issue ( :) ) I think it´s a bug!

Just to let you know...

Best regards

Hermite15

Re: Trial key never expires...still 30 days left
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 07:49:59 PM »
LOL I've seen that in AIS during two days. But it was just the progress bar and the number of days underneath that didn't move. Expiration date was correct and that's what is taken into account  ;) anyway after these two days the progress bar behaved normally and now reflects what's left.

pinnacle

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:50:06 PM »
sssshhhh!!!! i think your copy got out of Avast Secret Prototype Lab. i have trial of Avast 5 Internet Security and it is counting down the days. I hope no Avast higher ups have noticed this Topic you have posted. If so stay away from any of your windows Snipers from an Avast Assault Team  that may have been dispatched will take you out. Then remove your computer and leave no evidence of your existence or the Avast prototype copy of Avast 5 you currently have.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 07:57:53 PM »
sssshhhh!!!! i think your copy got out of Avast Secret Prototype Lab. i have trial of Avast 5 Internet Security and it is counting down the days. I hope no Avast higher ups have noticed this Topic you have posted. If so stay away from any of your windows Snipers from an Avast Assault Team  that may have been dispatched will take you out. Then remove your computer and leave no evidence of your existence or the Avast prototype copy of Avast 5 you currently have.
;D ;D

Hermite15

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 08:05:17 PM »
Snipers from an Avast Assault Team
oh the AATS...yeah they're bad  ;D

Ricard

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
K, thx!
I think it´s definitely better for me to stay at home for the next weeks.
So if I don´t post anymore you´ll know what to do  :D

*fingers crossed*

pinnacle

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 08:55:40 PM »
Ricard Be prepared make a Will if you have not done as soon as possible. Here is some info on that http://www.findlegalforms.com/forms/. If the Avast Assault Team does get to you don't worry it will be quick and relatively painless. But make sure after it happens to walk towards the light. Unless of course you are evil then you will no longer be cold for a real heatwave will be headed your way. ;)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:00:19 PM by pinnacle »

Offline JosefH

• Avast team
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 01:00:34 PM »
I´m using the Avast5 Pro-Trial for four days now. But Avast still shows that the license key will expire in 30 days.

Hi, which version/build number do you have? You can check it in the Maintenance - About avast! tab (program version).

Josef

Harish Saini

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 04:46:06 PM »
Plz send me license key as soon as possible

Ricard

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 09:05:31 PM »
@JosefH
Version: 5.0.377
Avast 5 PRO, Trial version. Downloaded from your official website.

I´m not allowed to send you a pn with the license key because of forum restrictions.

Best regards