Author Topic: License upload not working  (Read 2078 times)

gbisbee

License upload not working
« on: February 01, 2010, 08:21:46 PM »
I ordered Avast! Pro Antivirus 5.0 on 24 Jan. My order number is 314934125. I did not received the link to upload my license number.  I then looked in my spam folder through my provider, and the message was there.  However, I could not automatically click on the link, so I tried entering the element 5 address four times without success.

I now get a message that my subscription has expired for Pro Antivirus. 

How do I get my license number into your system?????

George Bisbee     georgeeamesfarm@dcwis.com

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: License upload not working
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:26:49 PM »

gbisbee

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 08:43:47 PM »
No, that did not help.  Instructions are only for purchases direct from Avast!  In the U.S., the purchase goes through Digital River element 5.  They have no customer service number to call.

I need someone to either enter my license number so that my subscription shows up at Avast! or resend valid link to upload the license registration.  I am to begin using a different computer tomorrow and send files from this computer to the new one.

I would like this resolved before I begin using the new computer.  The communications should NOT be this hard.  Last year, avast! sent the license number and I merely entered it.  Now.....  Please take care of me as a customer or I will cancel the subscription and go elsewhere. 

George Bisbee   georgeeamesfarm@dcwis.com

If anyone at Avast! is reading this, please respond to the above e-mail address.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »