Author Topic: A small fault in french version.  (Read 4087 times)

Mr.Agent

A small fault in french version.
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:09:32 PM »
Ouvrir avast! > Maintenance > Enregistrement > Ici vous pouvez vérifier les details concernant votre enregistrement de avast! Free Antivirus.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:37:05 PM by Mr.Agent »

Offline Shiw Liang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: A small fault in french version.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 03:33:14 PM »
Yup you are right :)

Mr.Agent

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 03:34:18 PM »
Even i would do add Ici. Look again.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:35:54 PM by Mr.Agent »

Mr.Agent

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
Another fault... Amazing...

I think the french translator should come to the forum now because its really amazing :o

Enregistrement > Centre d'aide > Ici, est l´état de votre enregistrement, comme Pas encore enregistré, vous sera affiché. Pour vous enregistrer, cliquez sur Enregistrer maintenant.

Offline Shiw Liang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 03:50:18 PM »
Oh I see it is the new sentence you've suggested!
It is great  ;D

spg SCOTT

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 03:55:37 PM »
I think the french translator should come to the forum now because its really amazing :o

it is just a simple mistake...no big deal...I often have to correct my posts when I mis-type/spell something...(other wise it drives me crazy ;D)

Mr.Agent

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 03:56:13 PM »
And like you can see avast! Free Antivirus isnt translate but dont think it is needed as for my self i would only translate the title of the UI. But so far its up to them. If im including the folder and all avast! Free Antivirus i seen well there at least 5-10. And if im not wrong maybe more. Also if i count the others product of avast! like Pro and Internet Security. Its almost 30-50 no translated words :o

Im not too crazy for sure. I never seen Pro and the suite but to see the help center its already something...

Offline Shiw Liang

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 04:03:36 PM »
It will take time before the avast 5.0 language become perfect like the avast 4.8 before :)

Mr.Agent

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
I agree. At least they take alot time for fix bugs and translate miss spelled so they can release the another update program. I would like to say all got his time and if people rush and bash them how can they make something great ?

So yeah i would say no to bash the another program update and try your best to fix much translate miss spelled and bugs. ;D