Author Topic: Re Register Existing License Key ???  (Read 3855 times)

HighwayNine

Re Register Existing License Key ???
« on: February 08, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »
 ??? ::) I've been using Avast 4.8 Home Edition for 2 yrs now, have had no problems with it. It's a simple problem I'm facing and hoping somehow I can overcome it with the least amount of time and help. My time ran out and the License Key Expired Feb 1st. I'm on Dial Up and have already checked to see how long the Download Time would take starting from square One. It stated just shy of 6 hrs. to download from the Avast Website. Can I not Re Activate my present License Key so as to avoid tying up the phone line ?? And if so how can it be done ??   Thanks

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Re Register Existing License Key ???
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:16 PM »
??? ::) I've been using Avast 4.8 Home Edition for 2 yrs now, have had no problems with it. It's a simple problem I'm facing and hoping somehow I can overcome it with the least amount of time and help. My time ran out and the License Key Expired Feb 1st. I'm on Dial Up and have already checked to see how long the Download Time would take starting from square One. It stated just shy of 6 hrs. to download from the Avast Website. Can I not Re Activate my present License Key so as to avoid tying up the phone line ?? And if so how can it be done ??   Thanks
Why download anything?..........you just register again, and get a new free 1 year key in the mail
http://www.avast.com/registration-free-antivirus.php

HighwayNine

Re: Re Register Existing License Key ???
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 03:04:05 AM »
Why download anything?..........you just register again, and get a new free 1 year key in the mail
http://www.avast.com/registration-free-antivirus.php

;) :)  Thanks