Author Topic: Question???  (Read 2518 times)

anjandavid

Question???
« on: February 09, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »
hello,

One thing i want to know that when MBAM (on demand) was scanning then i saw in taskbar, Orange icon was turning that's means avast was also scanning.so, if a melwere was found during the scanning than who (avast or MBAM) was detect first. i think it is a silly question, but that's occurs in my mind.

Thank you,

English is bad...sorry

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Question???
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »
One thing i want to know that when MBAM (on demand) was scanning then i saw in taskbar, Orange icon was turning that's means avast was also scanning.so, if a melwere was found during the scanning than who (avast or MBAM) was detect first. i think it is a silly question, but that's occurs in my mind.
Have never heard of avast detection when MBAM is scanning .......(does not mean it have not or could not happen)

English is bad...sorry
No need to be sorry.........sorry bad hindi..... ;D

Offline superhacker

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • superhacker != super mario
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »
when mbam try to access the virus it will read it from hdd ,in this point avast will scan the file "virus" and will detect it and remove it so avast detect the virus before mbam ;)
Dreams don't die, they just fall asleep.

Offline superhacker

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
  • superhacker != super mario
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 12:44:18 PM »
4 Pondus:
yes brother restore a well known trojan to your hdd and do a full system scan by mbam while avast is running and see by your self
Dreams don't die, they just fall asleep.