Author Topic: mot de passe pour ouverture de session Windows pour utilisateur "propriétaire"  (Read 5827 times)

lenyl

Bonjour, Suite à l'installation d'un anti virus sur mon ordinateur d'autre part, dés que je l'allume Il YA Une fenêtre qui me demande le mot de passe pour l'utilisateur "propriétaire", sans ce mot de passe je ne peux Avoir plus rien et je ne connais pas ce mot de passe, est-ce que l'est la lutte contre le virus Entré en conflit avec un fichier Windows? Que faire?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 07:53:17 PM by lenyl »

Hermite15

Salut,

utilise Google pour traduire et poster en anglais  ;) Tu as peut-être installé un rogue = faux anti-virus cheval de troie

Edite le titre de ton fil et mets à la place : "installed possible rogue anti-virus" ...quel est le nom de cet anti-virus ?

lenyl

password to logon to Windows user "owner"
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 09:37:20 PM »
Thank you for the antivirus is Avast, following the update, I was asked to restart the computer, and when he restarted this is what appeared a window where is registered "windows logon" username = owner can request a password, but I never logged as "owner" so I do not know the password and it is impossible to do more than mark this password.

Hermite15

Re: password to logon to Windows user "owner"
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 09:40:40 PM »
Thank you for the antivirus is Avast, following the update, I was asked to restart the computer, and when he restarted this is what appeared a window where is registered "windows logon" username = owner can request a password, but I never logged as "owner" so I do not know the password and it is impossible to do more than mark this password.

??? what version of Avast did you download and install, where did you get it from? web site ? legit versions of Avast cannot do that...

lenyl

Re:password to logon to Windows user "owner" 3rd Message
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 10:58:54 PM »
Version: 5.0 program, version of the database viral VPS. I download from the site 01 or avast net I do not know. Then in the absolute I say that is because avast but it is still disturbing as coincidence and I almost tried everything from bios to safe mode, remove the battery but 3 minutes. end good he wants to know.

Hermite15

Re:password to logon to Windows user "owner" 3rd Message
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 11:09:49 PM »
Version: 5.0 program, version of the database viral VPS. I download from the site 01 or avast net I do not know. Then in the absolute I say that is because avast but it is still disturbing as coincidence and I almost tried everything from bios to safe mode, remove the battery but 3 minutes. end good he wants to know.

so let me get this: you are posting now from another computer right ? and you can't logon to your system where avast is installed and this happened after you installed avast...that's a coincidence imo... you're sure nobody with access to your computer changed the credentials (username and password) ?

lenyl

Re: password to logon to Windows user "owner" 4th messages
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 12:39:38 AM »
I'm sure nobody has introduced a password, and I recall that this is the password for the opening session of "owner" and not that of "administrator". which is always case log. Perhaps an idea, suggestion or reflection.

micky77

Have you tried safe mode ( tap the f 8 key, while booting ) Then see if you can log onto an admin account,go to user accounts and delete the password